HTML Email & Web Developer
Database Marketing Group, Inc. is a direct response marketing company with over 25 years of providing “Best-in-Class” strategic solutions at the intersection of data, technology and flawless execution to maximize measurable return on investment for our clients. We utilize a variety of marketing mediums and proprietary products to drive both B2C and B2B acquisition and retention.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Web / HTML Email Developer who knows how to communicate and work within a fast paced, team environment. Someone who wants to play an integral role in designing, building and testing client emails that will help DBM Group expand their product offerings and continue to provide industry leading targeted marketing solutions.
Why DBM Group:
- Fully covered employee benefits: healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401K with company matching
- PTO – holidays, vacation, sick, and bonus ‘Thank You’ days
- Employee Engagement initiatives: Employee giveback programs, activities, anniversary gifts
- Engaging environment that fosters interdepartmental teamwork and collaboration
- Career Development Opportunities: training, conferences and career related courses
- Annual goals with bonus opportunity
- Design, develop and edit responsive HTML email templates specific to client requirements & objectives
- Understanding of e-mail compliance standards
- Test and troubleshoot e-mail campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and e-mail clients
- Research and stay up to date on emerging email and web design technologies & compliance standards
- Develop and enforce SOPs for email submissions & deployments
- Meeting deadlines for various assigned client projects and for maintaining communication with the team
- Work closely with Client Strategy team to ensure quality and deliver on client TATs
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience coding, developing and trouble shooting responsive emails
- Fluent in HTML, CSS & HTML Email
- Proficient using the adobe creative suite (Photoshop, XD, InDesign)
- Working knowledge of email and web development principles and testing methodology
- Understanding of basic UI/UX principles, design background
- Experience using Figma
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
We are a Direct Marketing Agency that provides industry leading targeted solutions with the strategic use of design, data and technology. Our focus is to maximize measurable return on investment for our clients while providing flawless execution. We leverage online and offline marketing channels along with custom produ...