Junior Email Developer
Join a team of passionate marketing professionals at MarCloud - a fast-growing marketing automation consultancy making waves in the Pardot and Salesforce space.
- Would you like to learn HTML/CSS and coding best practice emails?
- Do you love to be proactive and use your initiative?
- Are you super organised?
- Consider yourself a strategic thinker?
- Do you have Salesforce and/or Pardot experience?
- Have a good understanding of B2B marketing?
If you read each of those questions and thought yes, yes, yes… we’d like to chat.
Since 2017, our agency has grown from a one-man-consultant to a team of Pardot and Salesforce experts and we’re only just getting started.
We’re recruiting for a Junior Email Developer because we are building out our development team and have optimistic growth plans! Even through Covid we have been performing exceptionally.
What you’ll be accountable for:
- Using Dreamweaver to build custom email templates
- Using Litmus to test and ensure mobile responsiveness across all platforms
- Setting email templates up in Pardot for clients
- Supporting the MarCloud team on Pardot development projects and solving complex development problems
- Getting involved in the creating of Landing Pages and Form templates
- Supporting MarCloud's growth and getting involved in new ideas for the business
- Proactively looking for solutions that help our clients long-term
- Communicating clearly and eloquently with our team and clients
- Personal growth and sharing knowledge with the team
We’re looking for somebody agile, who brings a sense of fun and optimism to work and is passionate about marketing technology. Basic HTML/CSS development experience is essential and being able to learn quickly is key to being successful in this role.
What you can expect from us:
- The trust and freedom to test sound ideas in order to find what works.
- We're pretty laid back in the office because the work can be pretty hard. You can expect a relaxed, friendly atmosphere even when we're zoned in on client work. This role offers flexible working.
- The most important thing in MarCloud is its people. We're a people business and put great emphasis on building a positive team culture where we can learn from each other and enjoy each other's company as we grow the team! We have monthly outings where we grab a beer or tea and do something fun (bowling, ghetto golf, arcade...)
- We're a unique business in how we're positioned and are on track to becoming the best Pardot consultancy in the world. We'd argue we're already the best in Europe! There are only a handful of others doing what we're doing but we have our own special way of doing things which is making us stand out in the industry.
- Flexible working
- Office dog
- 2 Weeks off at Christmas
- Private healthcare
- Great office atmosphere and laid-back people!
We need help on our mission and want to continue building on our great reputation with Salesforce and the industry as a whole.
Sounding like the right role? Let us know more about you!
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout