Marketing Email Developer
At Edelman Financial Engines, we believe everyone deserves to move their financial life forward.
We know that assets have the power to fund goals. Those numbers represent individual lifetimes filled with hard work and dreams for our clients and generations to follow. Our clients trust us to guide them forward with empathy, integrity, and invention. We uphold that same standard of respect and commitment for clients and colleagues alike.
Founded on the idea that financial education is a fundamental right for everyone—not just the wealthy, Edelman Financial Engines continues to grow and challenge the status quo. We’re moving forward, together. If our commitment inspires you, we invite you to consider joining our team!
As a Marketing Email Developer on the Marketing Automation Development team, you’ll play a pivotal role by supporting the promotion of our services to help retirement plan participants get the comprehensive financial advice they need.
In addition to an earnest desire to help people, we are looking for the ideal candidate to complement the team’s existing talents: We need someone with proven email coding expertise and enterprise marketing automation platform experience to help us build innovative marketing email programs that drive engagement, enrollment and retention. If you are a developer of impactful emails with a steadfast focus on quality, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Support the Workplace organization by developing emails using HTML, CSS and AMPscript within Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment
- Assist with the transition of content from Pardot to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Partner with broader marketing and design teams to discuss email marketing standard methodologies and identify creative opportunities to test & optimize marketing performance
- Partner with technology team for event trigger communications and insights driven content personalization
- Review email code, test and trouble shoot emails across multiple browsers and email clients using rendering tools such as Litmus
- Update and help manage team documentation and participate in brainstorming sessions to drive greater efficiency through the email channel.
- 4+ years of demonstrated ability as an email developer within an enterprise marketing automation platform
- Fluent in HTML, CSS and AMPscript
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Content Builder and Triggered Sends
- Experience with Pardot, including landing pages
- Has a deep understanding of approaches to integrate SMC with other systems in an organization’s eco-system for incorporating dynamic and personalized content in emails.
- Experience in responsive and mobile-first design concepts
- Understands core concepts of email marketing standard methodologies
- A self-starter that brings positive energy, innovative ideas and has a passion for email development and email marketing
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all investors – not just the wealthy – deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, as recognized by Barron’s,1 with 150+ offices across the country and entrusted by 1.32 million clients to manage more than $289 billion in assets.2 Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated personal financial planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
For more information, visit www.EdelmanFinancialEngines.com
© 2021 Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. Edelman Financial Engines® is a registered trademark of Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. All advisory services offered through Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA), a federally registered investment advisor. Results are not guaranteed.
For California residents, please see the link for the Privacy Notice for Candidates. California law requires that we provide you this notice about the collection and use of your personal information. Please read it carefully and reach out to Jill O’Connell (857-305-8555 or email@example.com) with any questions.
Edelman Financial Engines encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, domestic partner, or civil union status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, ethnic heritage, genetic information, age, legally recognized disability, military service or veteran status.
 The 2020 America’s Best RIA Firms Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, technology spending, staff diversity, succession planning, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisors and firms. Firms elect to participate but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor experience and returns are not considered.
 Data as of 6/30/2021.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Edelman Financial Engines
We put the personal in personal finance. Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We believe that all investors — not just the wealthy — deserve personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. In 2018, two of America’s most prom...