Remote Full Time Email/Web Designer
About the role:
Codecrew.us is hiring for a full-time photoshop EMAIL AND WEBSITE designer position. This is not a freelancer or part-time role. Work times are flexible within decent margins. International applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Although our HQ is in the SF Bay Area in California, we are a global agency and not limiting our talent-base only to the SF Bay Area.
Your main responsibility will be checking our design team's work for errors, design brand accuracy and technical accuracy.
You will need to be proficient in Photoshop and have some capability in Adobe Illustrator to qualify for this role. Your job will be to create designs that are 100% on-brand and look great for both email marketing as well as websites. Following instructions well and always designing within brand guidelines is key.
Above-average written and spoken English is a must.
The role includes 7:30h of work + 30m of lunchtime each business day; Official US holidays are off and 20 days of vacation/year. Work-times are flexible.
- Minimum 2-3 years working as a web designer.
- Minimum 2 years of Photoshop experience.
- Experience with designing websites or landing pages for successful e-commerce stores is a huge plus
- Experience designing promotional materials for successful e-commerce stores is a huge plus
- Excellent understanding of color usage, font usage and the technicalities involved in web design.
- Ability to create coherent branding, elevate and upkeep branding.
- Experience with using Photoshop layers, groups and folders to keep organized.
- Ability to take instructions well and communicate effectively with the internal team.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Any marketing-related experience is a plus.
- Adobe Illustrator and GIF-creation experience is a plus.
- Illustration making experience is a plus.
- Above-average written and spoken English is a must.
We’re a fun group of fully remote folks so if you love working from home and creating beautiful emails templates/websites, then you’ll fit in perfectly. Our creative team works on email marketing and website designs tasks for reputable brands from the US, and is always at the forefront of the latest standards in email and website design.
Our passion is to always push the boundaries of what makes a design stand out from the rest – we always want to be great at what we do, not just “good enough”. We’re perfectionists, not just because our clients expect it, but because we’re driven to be the best at what we do in each of our roles.
We don’t like to micromanage, and expect the team to take on the responsibility to not just do their job, but think of themselves as the person who defines their own role – “how can I improve my process and get better every day?” is a question that a team member here should ask every day. If you’re a go-getter and constantly seek to improve yourself, you’ll fit right in. We’re all people who try to learn and improve ourselves every day, and expect the same of anyone new to the team so they fit in as well as possible. If you need guidance all the time, please look elsewhere.
We’re a super diverse team from all over the globe, and everyone brings something interesting to the table – the entire team is super friendly and personable, but also hard-working. When we’re not busy knocking it out of the park for our clients, we’re learning about each other and hanging out online.
We’ll have a ‘contractor’-type contract and everything needed to ensure that you can easily justify your earnings.
Salaries can range and depend on your skills, experience, as well as the ability to work autonomous (able to sort tasks without asking too many questions or requiring help). Range desired is $800 to $1100 per month but we are willing to go as high as $1400 for somebody with a lot of experience.
- Selected individuals will need to undergo a full interview, consisting of a technical evaluation of their ability to design over two tests, and a live interview (webcam is a must).
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
San Francisco, CA
Is this you? I think this is you. If this is you we need to talk. Your emails suck. Sorry, someone had to say it. They do - your email revenue is non-existent, your open and click rates are in the dumps, your team is already at full capacity, and you need someone to help lift you up out of the depths of this email mar...