Senior Email Developer
Are you ready to make a difference?
School Specialty is dedicated to changing education for the better. That means working closely with educators, sharing experience, and traveling into unchartered territories together. - Are you ready to join us on the journey?
This role will manage the day-to-day campaign build work as well as special/unique projects. As the Sr. Developer, they will provide the knowledge and expertise to the team, to ensure the process is executed and to address issues as they arise.
The base salary for this position is $52,780-$75,400.
- Develop & launch responsive emails; Manage lists and audience segments
- Support the buildout and execution of omni-channel journeys
- Support Sales lead generation and deployment to salesforce
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Monitor and manage email channel health. Ensure proper testing for all devices
- Work in multiple platforms (Marketing Cloud - Email Studio, Pardot) to utilize all available tools, resources, and information to ensure accuracy across all email builds, including cross platform, browser, device compatibility
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and e-mail regulatory compliance
- Assist with other projects as necessary or as directed
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent education experience
- Fluency in HTML/CSS – proficiency in responsive email design and must understand cross-browser and front-end development
- 5+ years hands-on email coding and production experience
- Experience with enterprise email technology (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Email Studio, Pardot) strongly preferred
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- IP reputation monitoring
- Mentorship, training, and troubleshooting
- Receive assets from in-house brand creative teams but work independently on production aspects with working knowledge of creative suite applications
- Ability to use knowledge and research of current email best practices to make suggestions to design, layout, messaging and deliverability
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within potentially constant changing of priorities
- Q/A experience
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with effectiveness, accuracy, and efficiency
- Team-player. Customer-centric attitude/disposition
At School Specialty, safety is every employee’s first responsibility. We expect our employees to adhere to all safety practices, have the moral courage to stop other individuals from performing unsafe acts, and immediately report unsafe conditions.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- School Specialty is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are subject to a drug screen and background check as a condition of employment.
- EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled
- If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Opportunities@SchoolSpecialty.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
In a work world filled with jobs, School Specialty offers opportunity. The opportunity to have an exciting and challenging career at a company that’s dedicated to shaping the future by changing education. Learn more about our company, and our available opportunities at schoolspecialty.com/careers. What opportunity mea...