Sr Email Developer
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently looking for a Sr Email Developer to join the Digital Customer Experience Marketing team and help drive the delivery of our global initiatives.
You are an experienced professional with a keen attention for detail and a passion for delivering the best digital experience. You exhibit a can-do attitude and approach your work with vigor and determination. You demonstrate excellence in the field of email marketing, learn quickly, and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, test, and maintain customer-targeted emails and templates
- Manage the email campaign calendar to ensure the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all outgoing customer communications
- Work with the Marketing Communications and Brand teams to procure copy and graphics as needed
- Manage review cycles with stakeholders and subject-matter experts
- Monitor, analyze, and report email campaign performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Report to the Marketing Web Development Manager
- Experience developing responsive emails that perform across multiple devices and email clients
- Experience scheduling and managing email campaigns using email marketing platforms such as MailChimp
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Strong HTML and CSS development skills
- Experience with email testing tools such as Litmus and Email on Acid
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Experience monitoring campaign performance using analytics gathering tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with email personalization
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Keen attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for learning new tools and techniques
- Ability to deliver on time and under pressure
- A passion for great email design
- Experience developing systems-generated emails
- Familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
We are a luxury mobility company reimagining what a car can be. Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable transportation by creating the most captivating electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. The company’s first car, the Lucid Air, is a state-of-the-art luxury sedan, featuring a Cali...