Assistant Responsys Email Marketing Campaign Builder
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, Abercrombie Kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks, and Social Tourist. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric, omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
Would you jump at the chance to be part of reinventing one of the world’s most recognizable brands? At A&F, we’re on a mission to inspire our customers to be confident, feel comfortable, and face their fierce. Our goal is to create relevant products and brand experiences that allow our customers to define the narrative of their own stories. We approach the work week with a long weekend mindset: free from stress and with time well spent, we can realize our full potential.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Digital Operations Pod for Engagement channels is dedicated to the operational excellence, daily production and deployment, and capability ownership of our marketing digital engagement channels. Members of this pod partner daily with marketing strategy and creative teams to produce, QA, and deploy campaigns across three critical platforms for email, push, and social media. In addition to daily collaboration, members of this pod partner across marketing, creative, and technology functions (and external partners) on the growth of our channel capabilities including special projects, data integrations, and testing. This team is passionate about operational efficiency, maximizing our channel capabilities, and accurately deploying each marketing campaign across email, push and social.
- Building and executing day-to-day digital marketing campaigns
- Partnering with internal Analysts to QA campaign proofs
- Setting up campaign deployments
- Ensuring that all campaigns deploy as planned
What Do You Need To Bring?
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in the digital marketing, digital product, or technology space with strong project management skills and direct experience executing marketing campaigns through digital products, platforms and related capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and proven track record implementing QA processes
- Experience partnering with marketing and creative teams to operationalize marketing plans and produce, QA and deploy marketing across digital products and platforms
- Experience building and executing campaigns from Oracle Responsys, similar ESP also a plus
- Strong knowledge of HTML (preferably within the email channel)
- A passion for the customer, their relationship(s) with our brands, and how digital marketing capabilities enable the customer experience vision our brands aim to deliver on a daily basis
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) is a leading, global specialty retailer of apparel and accessories for men, women and kids through five renowned brands. The iconic Abercrombie & Fitch brand was born in 1892 and aims to make every day feel as exceptional as the start of a long weekend. abercrombie kids sees the worl...