CRM Manager - Email Marketing/Automation
CRM Manager Email Marketing / Automation required with a background in email marketing development and execution including email segmentation, testing and deployment to enhance productivity, conversion rates, campaigns combined with technical skills in SQL / Data is required by fast growing and well-funded start-up who are scaling their ecommerce / digital platforms for their world leading eco haircare products.
Key skills required as the CRM Manager would include:
- Proven skills in CRM systems for email marketing automation and experience of building and managing email marketing programs, and email campaigns.
- Solid skills in email marketing / CRM systems such as Adobe Campaign , Vero, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Sendinblue, Zoho etc
- SQL, and database knowledge to champion data standards
- The ability to map customer journeys between products, user cases, repeat purchases and identifying patterns etc
- Experience of recommending content optimisation and building and testing these to help build retention strategies
- The ability to deal with creatives on a product centric business and turn strategy into action
- Someone with a strong interest in customer mindset and on Ecommerce / direct to customer / content trends
This is a new role within a fast paced start up so you will have a lot of autonomy and scope to build best in breed email automation efforts, processes and be responsible for researching and implementing the latest best practices.
Join a diverse and inclusive company with serious Series A funding and a great product offering, as a direct report into the Chief Commercial Officer.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.
We process certain personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process in order to seek to find you a suitable position and this information may be provided to potential employers.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout