The Company: Ego Shoes
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting an experienced eCRM Executive to join our passionate, ambitious, and creative Marketing team. We require a strong dynamic and meticulous individual who has a keen eye for marketing, an excellent understanding of how email marketing works and full understanding of all aspects of eCRM.
Having launched 5 years ago, Ego experienced exponential growth, collaborating with some of the biggest influencers and celebrities across the globe including Molly-Mae, Stassie and Yris Palmer. A popular choice also for the likes of Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Sofia Richie, Khloe Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Winnie Harlow, and Little Mix.
In 2020, Ego grew revenue by more than 130% in just 12 months, and predictions for 2021 are even stronger. We have an exciting journey ahead of us and we want the industry’s strongest players to join us.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, we require an experienced eCRM Executive to join a fast-based business, to develop and deliver an impactful and integrated CRM Email strategy through our Exponea database. The successful candidate will be offered full training; however, you will have experience working to a structured content plan and will have the confidence to build an execute their own eCRM strategy.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of all CRM retention and reactivation activity, and on the constant look out for opportunities for improvements across all KPI’s including open rates, click through rates and conversion rates
- Plan, develop and execute impactful and targeted email campaigns and automated programmes to generate leads, deliver sales, drive retention and loyalty
- Brief in all email creative, working closely with the graphic designer to create engaging and transactional emails to ensure a seamless user journey, whilst making sure emails align with the wider content plan and are on brand
- Building and executing a robust CRM strategy including: the development and on-going optimisation of automated customer journey programmes and data driven communications
- Developing and implementing the CRM Road Map, ensuring that activities are set live on time and to schedule
- Drive growth of the subscriber database
- Work hard to have a deep understanding of Ego’s customer base through insight, segmentation, and data analysis
- Create and manage the process of testing email campaigns analysing results and reporting back to the Marketing Manager
- Segmenting the customer database with the ability the ability to target appropriately
- Manage our extensive database through the Exponea platform
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analysis of key email metrics, highlighting areas of concern, trends and opportunities, as well as providing theories and recommendations to maximise sales
- Undertake competitor analysis on an adhoc/seasonal basis to identify opportunities
- At least 1 years’ experience working across either email marketing/data marketing/CRM
- A background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies and knowledge of GDPR requirements and best practices
- Experience in segmenting a customer database and devising testing plans
- Basic HTML knowledge is desirable
- The ability to analyse data from several mediums driving decisions-based results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and in clear communication with multiple in-house teams and a network of agencies
- A high level of attention to detail with the ability to produce polished and professional materials at speed when needed
- A good understanding of Google Analytics would be advantageous
- Strong planning and organisational skills, able to manage multiple competing deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- You are eager and dedicated, taking initiative of specific directives, and owning end-to-end management of CRM
- Take an “always on” approach to your work
- A deep and passionate interest both in fashion and popular culture
- You collaborate well and bring a positive energy to the team
- Confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members
Job Title: eCRM Executive
Reporting To: Marketing Manager
Contract Length: Perm
Salary Range: £18K - £25K DOE
Location: Unit A1/A2 Longford Trading Estate, Thomas Street, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0JT
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout