Email Campaigns Expert
We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly. With 8 years of experience and 300+ happy clients in the USA, Canada, and Australia, we have the data, the experience, and the team to execute the most lucrative email marketing strategy to help brands grow.
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees work remotely from the coziness of their own home, sparing time on commuting.
About the Job
In this role, you will learn all there is to know about email marketing strategy. You will use this knowledge to convert subscribers who are actively engaged in the client’s product or service, as well as re-engage those who have lost interest in the client’s brand or simply lack the motivation to interact with it. Your main focus will be campaign calendars that turn abstract ideas into tangible results that maximize the client’s satisfaction and performance.
To perform this job well, you should be a highly organized individual who loves setting goals and using data to achieve them. If this sounds interesting, keep reading!
What Does the Email Campaigns Expert Do?
- Plans and coordinates work on different client accounts
- Identifies key differences and similarities between subscribers to create segments that increase email engagement
- Performs A/B tests, decides which assets work best for different campaigns, and creates A/B testing logs using Google sheets
- Crafts well-organized campaign calendars which are in line with the clients’ goals and the nature of their business
- Constantly researches best practices and implements them in campaigns in order to level up email performance
- Analyzes available data to improve email performance and conversion rate of emails, as well as to deduct which past campaign is a winner
- Actively participates in client calls, brainstorms creative ideas for the calendars with clients, and makes sure they are looped in on activity on their account
- Previous working experience in a position related to digital marketing performance
- Previous working experience in a position such as an Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, or similar will be considered a plus
- Previous working experience in creating content calendars is a plus
- Working experience in email marketing and knowledge of the field is a major plus
- Proven results in digital marketing performance
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Previous working experience with various software platforms related to both project management and digital marketing (such as Asana/Trello, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Strong organizational, time management, planning, and prioritization skills
- Highly creative and out-of-the-box thinker with an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure client expectations are met, or even better – making client delight happen
- Comfortable being measured through KPIs
- Familiarity with A/B testing (demonstrable experience a plus)
- Previous experience in marketing campaign development and execution is a plus
Communications – English (Oral & Written), Customer Focus, Goal Setting, Listening, Organization/Planning, Resourcefulness, Creativity, Analytical skills
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 8 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 13:00—21:00 CET
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout