Email & Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager role will be responsible for driving growth for three areas of the business (Anisa International, ANISA Beauty and an additional DTC brand) by leveraging and building meaningful customer experiences through targeted and strategic email campaigns, social media, website optimization and digital presentation skills. Display a strong marketing sense, with proven ability to deliver high-quality, engaging, and impactful marketing strategies. Utilize best industry practices to create value for our customers. The ideal candidate is data-driven yet creative and an excellent copywriter, and has built new campaigns from scratch while successfully executing lifecycle email campaigns. In this position you will be required to utilize data to find new ways to increase usage and retention through emails campaigns and storytelling.
- Develop and execute multi-touch digital marketing programs to attract, acquire and convert leads across different channels and platforms.
- Own the management of our email marketing automation and platforms.
- Create, deploy, manage, and monitor demand generation email marketing campaigns
- Create research and data driven presentations to support B2B and DTC sales strategies.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with the sales team to understand how the inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine the process to convert customers.
- Work closely with management on SEM, SEO and paid social, strategies.
- Measure and report on digital campaign performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Primarily responsible for the development and execution of all email campaigns
- Manage the email marketing calendar and work with designer to submit briefs and execute against it.
- QA all outgoing emails, ensuring links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly.
- Monitor and report key metrics including email delivery, unsubscribe rate, email metrics, and business metrics.
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods.
- Clearly communicate key learnings, actionable hind sights, and recommend new opportunities to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 – 5 years of experience in an email marketing role
- Deep knowledge of CRM, marketing, and analytics tools
- Experience operating both strategically and tactically in a high energy, fast-paced environment Experience using data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Desire to roll up sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision of the channel
- Thrives in fluid, demanding environments and can juggle competing high-priority projects
- Can comfortably and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytics skills using data to tackle problems and translate results into recommendations Experience with an enterprise level CRM
- Experience with Klaviyo, Mailchimp and Canva
- Basic HTML required
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ambition to learn, grow and have fun
- Passion for beauty industry is a plus
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position at Anisa International in the United States.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Anisa International, Inc.
Anisa International is the global leader in responsibly made and ethically produced cosmetic brushes for makeup and skincare. We produce creative designs that revolutionize the application process. Driven by the desire to showcase the true power of modern technologies within today’s product formulas, each brush is des...