Email Marketing Associate
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about marketing? If so, you might be our Email Marketing Associate.
Private Equity Insights is the world's leading Private Equity community. We connect and develop more than 240,000 investment professionals across the world, through our platforms, which include conferences, webinars, magazines and news reports.
For more than 10 years, PEI has helped Investors, Fund Managers and CXOs rethink what it takes to fundraise, invest, operate and exit in Private Equity, and does so via online engagement and cutting edge conferences in Singapore, UK, France, Poland & CEE, Benelux, Switzerland, Iberia, Germany, Italy, Nordics and DACH.
What we offer you
As our Email Marketing Associate you get the unique opportunity to be a key player in building the greatest brand within Private Equity. By providing you with the ownership of our email marketing, we want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone. You’ll be working out of our HQ in London and to ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- An opportunity for getting operational experience in a scale-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
- A chance to work closely together with the CMO on our marketing execution
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
Your responsibilities will vary; however, some of them will be to:
- Manage email marketing campaigns, segmenting our databases, and maximising revenue opportunities from our CRM and customer database
- Copywrite and design (with help from our Graphic Designer) emails and email campaigns to drive focus towards our events (i.e. webinars and conferences)
- Continuously learn and improve future campaigns and strategies
- Acquire, activate and reactive leads (onboarding)
- Coordinate with the Content and Sales team to ensure we reach the right target group
- Sell tickets and drive registrants by managing our email marketing revenue vertical
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you’re humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have acquired a bachelor’s or master's degree with outstanding results
- Have +2 years of work experience with outstanding performance
- Have an UK work permit
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Are an excellent communicator in writing with an exceptional attention to detail
As soon as possible.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Private Equity Insights
Private Equity Insights is a global community of investors aiming to connect industry leaders and decision makers with active LPs, fund managers, innovative companies and business leaders who are challenging and succeeding in markets and businesses around the world. Our network focuses on fostering deal origination, fu...