Email Marketing Coordinator
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing end-to-end email production from request to briefing, creative approvals, through to setup and execution. In this role, you will collaborate with our Creative Team to produce quality campaign artwork that aligns with the Brooks brand and other channel assets. The Email Marketing Coordinator will coordinate the review process for all email and SMS campaigns to confirm all content is accurate, links are functional, and featured products are available on Brooksrunning.com. You will work directly with the Email Marketing Specialist to develop a forward-looking email calendar and determine monthly and bi-monthly needs from Creative & Product Marketing Teams photoshoots. This individual will collaborate with Retail Marketing, Product & Analytics Teams, and others to support ad-hoc email requests like survey requests, partner sends and other geo-targeted campaigns.
- Submit briefs & work orders to designers and copywriters, then deliver final assets and brief to email agency
- Provide email agency with full brief for each campaign (SL/PH, assets, URLs, etc.)
- Provide input for monthly and bi-monthly photoshoot requests with Creative & Product Marketing Teams to capture needs for email/SMS campaigns.
- Partner with vendors to support Brooks’ lead generation goals and monthly sweepstakes
- Oversee QA process for all SMS and email campaigns to ensure content is accurate, links are functional, feature product is available and maintain accessibility standards
- Administer social media and email integration – includes uploading and verifying files and exporting data.
- Work cross functionally with Paid Social, Organic Social, Integrated Marketing, Creative, & Customer Service to ensure all stakeholders are informed and aligned on campaigns
- Collaborate with Retail Marketing on partner sends and other geo-targeted campaigns
- Respond to & execute on ad-hoc survey requests from Product & Analytic Teams
- Work with Runner Experience team on generating reviews and seeding product
- Build HTML email campaigns as required
- Ensure utilization of best practices, technology standards, and compliance of our email marketing efforts with brand guidelines and spam regulations
- Compile competitive analysis data to gain email marketing learnings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required with focus in Marketing or Business preferred
- 1+ years of email planning and project management
- 1+ years of experience with an enterprise level ESP
- B2C experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with HTML & WSYWIG
- Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and methodical in quality checks
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Passionate, customer-centric mentality that challenges the status quo to drive exceptional experiences for Brooks runners
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities under aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Curious mindset with a bias towards action to move ideas into reality.
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results.
- Strong customer focus/ability to anticipate and react to changing plans
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Brooks Running makes men's and women's high-performance running shoes, apparel, and accessories that meet the needs of runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—a...