Email Marketing Coordinator
The Red Hat Developer Program is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join us. In this role, you will be a primary point of contact for Eloqua email marketing and work cross functionally with the Products and Technologies (PnT) and Marketing Operations team to represent the Developer Program. At Red Hat, we believe in collaboration. We believe in choice, control, and freedom. Open source values like meritocracy, community building, and transparency are changing the way we approach business and life. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities
- Assist with the delivery of marketing emails through Eloqua, including newsletters, product announcements, social media campaigns, and nurture emails
- Build and optimize segmentation and email content personalization strategies by using user behavior or intent, activity data, industry, and demographics
- Conduct and ideate ongoing A/B tests to improve overall email performance and paid tier conversions
- Work with marketing, product, and analytics team to build and deliver campaigns across emails
- Be responsible for performance against key top-line business critical metrics including growing paid tier activation and improving retention
- Project manage across analytics, product, and marketing to meet fast-paced schedules while ensuring quality
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years of validated experience developing email marketing programs
- Ability to write effective on-brand copy and high attention to detail
- Creative and insightful problem solver; customer-focused and ability to build detailed targeting and excellent experiences for customers
- Analytical skills with experience in measuring success of email campaigns
- Demonstrated record of developing and running A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights
- Solid results orientation, proven record performing to bold growth targets
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with products and technology, and marketing operations
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Eloqua and Salesforce is a plus
- Past experience in marketing to developers is a plus
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We hire creative, passionate people who are ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact....