Email Marketing Executive
Clubhouse Golf is the UK's largest golf eCommerce retailer based out of Manchester. We are an award winning team who are passionate about golf and we specialise in multi-category product offerings from the world's biggest golf brands. Established for 15 years, our ambition has always been to lead eCommerce within the golf industry and with many exciting plans and initiatives for 2021, we aim to take our UK market leading position into Europe...
The Ideal Candidate
Clubhouse Golf are looking for a highly motivated and talented Email Marketing Executive to join our growing Marketing team. The role will consist of interpreting the newsletter brief, email setup through third party software, audience selection, proof reading and campaign KPI analysis and reporting. You will have a strong customer service focus and be keen to develop new skills, be flexible, and enjoy working closely with colleagues. You will also play a fundamental part with the future planned Clubhouse Golf customer segmentation strategy, including using new third party email automation software, this will be a big focus for the marketing function of Clubhouse Golf 2021. Reporting to the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager.
- Build dynamic and mobile friendly e-newsletters across 5 international currencies using photoshop, HTML & MailChimp email marketing software
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on the content of emails
- Analyse results from email marketing campaigns to improve key performance metrics
- KPI Reporting
- AB Split testing and report on the findings
- Identify & suggest new ways to present campaign assets and content and to keep up to date with the latest email technology
- Assist in email campaign planning, aligned to brand launches
- Aid in evaluating performance and improve the process through lessons learnt
- Troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues
Skills / Experience
- Must have at least 1 year experience working on email automation software
- Strong knowledge in using Adobe Photoshop
- Strong HTML CSS knowledge
- knowledge of Google Analytics and ability of building KPI reports
- The ability to work both as part of a team and to take individual initiative
- An interest in golf/sport is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work diligently and efficiently
- Highly organised with the ability to work within project management tools
- Proactive problem solver
- Adapt and take on new responsibilities
- Quick learner
The role will be office based in Irlam, Manchester, UK.
Working hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout