Email Marketing Manager
Who Are We
Cryptonary is the leading research, analysis and news brand for digital assets. Founded in 2017 and initially based in London.
We’ve been fully remote since 2020 and have plans to decentralise during 2021. The Cryptonary team is spread across 8 time zones, covering the cryptocurrency space all hours of the day.
Through the Cryptonary website, newsletter and social media channels, we interact with thousands of technologists, financial market participants, professionals at any given time. On an average day our content is seen by up to 500,000 people.
Cryptonary delivers insights and research into how this emerging sector interacts with traditional finance, technology, governments, and markets.
Our motto is simple: crypto for everyone.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our email marketing campaigns. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and ideas.
You are responsible for overseeing and owning the end to end development and deployment of all email campaigns. You will focus on taking customer data and creating a more engaging customer experience through our email platform, Klaviyo.
You will have a passion for results-driven data and a track record of being able to identify, recognise, develop, segment, execute and optimise.
The ability to take ownership of accounts and make strategic recommendations to deliver the best possible performance is a must. You’ll also be keen to contribute to our team thought leadership and knowledge sharing.
Skills & Requirements
- Be responsible for growing email lists, engaging subscribers and focusing on retention.
- Oversee the beginning to end process of all campaign emails (digital and multi-channel) from strategising to building to testing to reporting
- Work closely with creative teams to support marketing and brand efforts
- Set up A/B tests for email optimisation
- Build analytics, metrics and reports to support the success of each campaign
- Develop and set up strategy to trigger emails and automation
- Develop an ongoing customer lifecycle and engagement strategy
- Develop and set up segmentation
- Have a high level of copywriting skill, with direct marketing/sales approach
- Actively participate in any continuous improvement programs, processes and automation
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Cryptonary is the leading research, analysis and news brand for digital assets. Founded in 2017 and initially based in London. We’ve been fully remote since 2020 and have plans to decentralise during 2021. The Cryptonary team is spread across 8 time zones, covering the cryptocurrency space all hours of the day Throug...