Email Marketing Manager
Fragrant Jewels is an e-commerce and subscription company that gives its customers the me-time essentials to unwind, escape the day-to-day grind, and rewards them with surprises in every product! We’re looking for a strategic Email Marketing Manager to execute lifecycle email campaigns and flows that educate and nurture our customers to ultimately drive profit. This role offers the opportunity to grow a major revenue channel in a rapidly growing start-up environment.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience with lifecycle email marketing for high volume ecommerce/online retail brands and/or subscription brands.
- Experience with advanced nurture campaigns and a solid understanding of best practices in regard to cadence, content order/funnel alignment, segmentation, and more.
- You have a proven track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into improvements that drive results.
- Someone that has a knack for persuasive copywriting. You know how to turn boring, old copy into fun, engaging communications that compel people to take action.
- You understand email best practices and how to drive engagement through email design, copy, personalization, dynamic content, etc.
- Someone who’s highly organized, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible (we’re continuously growing and improving...we need your help to do that!).
- Customer-focused: You're passionate about understanding our customers inside out in order to build an effective, enjoyable customer experience. They’re the reason we do what we do!
- Give 110%: You’re a self-starter, take ownership, get stuff done, not afraid to get into the weeds and figure things out (you’re not the type of person to say, “that’s not my job”).
- We’re looking for someone who takes pride in their work, loves to multitask, and hits deadlines. We're not looking for someone who needs to be told what to do or what to create. We're not looking for someone who needs to be micromanaged (it’s not fun for you nor us).
A snapshot of what you’ll be doing:
- Manage lifecycle email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, email template setup, campaign setup, targeting, A/B testing, scheduling, tracking, reporting, and optimization.
- Develop email marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, customer loyalty, and retention, improve engagement, drive customer acquisition, and maximize customer retention & LTV.
- Create marketing flows and triggers to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey using transactional, promotional, and educational content strategies.
- Build custom nurture streams for activation, engagement, and upsell (among others).
- Maintain list hygiene and ensure our emails get into inboxes and our sender reputation remains high.
- Source and analyze market & consumer research, insights and product data to understand consumer segmentation and behavior, and identify consumer insights.
- Manage 3rd party relationships with email service providers including strategic planning sessions, day-to-day operations, deliverability, testing, reporting and optimization.
- ESP management and ensure optimal integration with all internal systems.
- Full time, competitive salary depending on experience.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Health insurance.
- 100% remote; freedom and flexibility to work when you want, where ever you want (as long as you have decent internet) and have regular overlap with Pacific Time (LA) for team calls.
- Flexible schedule, prefer an afternoon workout? Go for it as long as your work gets done on time and you’re doing great work - we trust our team.
- A startup environment that encourages and fosters creativity, experimentation, and professional growth.
- Escape the corporate environment, red tape, and bureaucracy.
- Tons of creative freedom. Try new strategies, new designs, etc. Just make sure you’re validating and tracking your results.
- You’ll be working for a company that sells FUN products that help people unwind, relax, and escape the day-to-day grind. (Candles, jewelry, body scrubs, bath bombs, and other me-time essentials).
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Los Angeles, CA
"Fragrant Jewels is one of the fastest growing startups in Los Angeles, we develop and promote products that combine world-class quality with the element of surprise. And unlike most startups...we're profitable. We value entrepreneurial thinking (we made candles in our kitchens) and believe strongly in the adage that...