Email Marketing Manager
Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With approximately 10,000 team members globally, the Company’s products are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders stores and other Company‐owned retail stores, select department stores and through various e‐ commerce channels.
Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible helping manage the development, planning, segmentation, scheduling and analysis of all email campaigns. As a seasoned member of the digital factory team, this person will be responsible for managing a team of email specialists who are responsible for developing copy, managing, validating, sending, and tracking all customer-facing emails and work closely with various cross-functional teams including brand marketing and design. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in email marketing, strong e-commerce background, has coded responsive emails using HTML, strong attention to detail and ability to efficiently handle a very busy schedule.
- Oversee the day-to-day production of email campaigns and email marketing calendar for multiple brands, with heavy emphasis on meaningful and relevant customer messaging
- Develop and execute email marketing strategies
- Establish and manage a rigorous A/B testing to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Guide email segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies
- Collaborate closely with our in-house teams to develop artwork and copy to fulfill channel objectives and deliver on brand look, tone, and feel
- Partner with our programmatic email team to improve back-end automation, as well as to launch and optimize lead nurturing and win-back campaigns
- Analyze and report campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities, including A/B testing
- 6+ years' experience working directly in email marketing
- 2-3 years' experience within an ecommerce apparel background is preferred, but multi-segment branding and email management is a must
- Experience working with Adobe campaign or a comparable email marketing program
- Strong copywriting / copyediting skills
- HTML/CSS experience a plus
- Detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, love adhering to deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the sports lifestyle (Surf, Skate, Snowboard)
- Proficient in web analytics tools such as; Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Google Analytics
- Proficient in project management tools such as; Asana, Trello, Clickup, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google’s Suite of products including: Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign/Neolane and/or leading ESP on an enterprise level, Klayvio
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Huntington Beach, CA
Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion f...