Email Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an email marketing manager (contract) with experience leading email marketing for global brands. Part of our content marketing team, you’ll play a key role in helping us tell our story—and helping our audiences grow their businesses using Pinterest. You’ll do this by creating, testing and optimizing email campaigns that spark joy whenever they land in people’s inboxes. If you’ve got a passion for storytelling, an obsession with data and a desire to build out a global email marketing program, you could be just the right person for this job:
- Be a key member of the email marketing team for one of tech’s most beloved brands, building campaigns that inspire businesses and creators to grow on Pinterest
- Collaborate with our crazy-talented team of writers and designers to develop thoughtful emails that align with our content calendar and generate outsized open and click rates
- Embrace the data! Conduct A/B tests and analyze ongoing email performance to optimize our email campaigns so they drive the best results for our business
- Partner with our teams to find new and creative ways to grow our email subscriber lists, particularly among creator and advertiser audiences
- Share what you learn! Provide on-going reporting, campaign insights and revenue impact to cross-functional stakeholders
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years in an email marketing role serving B2B audiences with results that speak for themselves
- A gifted writer, especially in short-form content including email copy, headlines, calls-to-action, etc
- Strong quantitative skills that enable you to understand email performance and make adjustments when needed
- Deep knowledge of the entire email ecosystem, including responsive HTML emails, templates and landing pages. A solid understanding of GDPR compliance is desired.
- Someone who can zoom in and catch typos and design flaws—and also zoom out and brainstorm with our teams on how email can help achieve key goals
- This is a contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (ProUnlimited) or by an agency partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, ProUnlimited or the agency partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
San Francisco, CA
Pinterest's mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. It’s the biggest dataset of ideas ever assembled, with over 100 billion recipes, home hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try. More than 440 million people around the world use Pinterest to dream about, plan and prepare for thi...