Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
The SMB Global Marketing team builds programs, creates opportunities, and educates small and medium size businesses on the value of Twitter Ads, and developers on the value of our data solutions. Our goal is to help them understand how to use these channels, invest in the right solutions for their business, and see measurable success with our products.
What You'll Do:
You will be an experienced B2B operational marketer with a passion for conceptualizing, developing, and deploying targeted email campaigns and triggered responses.
The successful candidate has a sense of ownership and initiative, is flexible, open to quick iterations, and has the ability to create repeatable processes to scale their efforts. They will be aligned with the sales organization, helping them better target and market to accounts in a productive and effective way.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in developing B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical levels. Developer experience and knowledge of this industry a plus.
The Email Marketing Operations Specialist will report directly to the Manager of SMB Marketing Operations team and work closely with different members of the SMB and Developer & Enterprise Solutions (DES) teams in achieving the following:
- Collaborate on overall marketing strategy and effectively translate that into tactical email marketing programs and treatments
- Practical execution of these marketing programs: lifecycle marketing, audience development, automation, etc.
- Segmentation across defined target audiences to promote relevant, personalized messaging to all customers
- Effectively analyze and optimize marketing programs to deliver better results through experimentation and strategic execution
- Work cross functionally with teams to provide analyses, optimizations, and recommendations that will support initiatives
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other marketing ops functions
- Provide reporting and analyses of campaign and strategic performance at recommended cadences
- Learn and assist other channels (social, Paid media) and team members where needed in support of overall team and company objectives
- Implement and manage campaigns for in-person and online events
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated track record of executing marketing campaigns with measurable results
- Proven success in a cross-functional role, where you worked closely with operations and sales teams
- Analytical skills and a commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency, including adherence to brand standards
- Strong operational marketer with proven technical prowess
- Exceptional project management and communication skills, with an ability to work across multiple groups and on tight deadlines
- Self-starter, not afraid to be flexible and roll up your sleeves and quickly evolve as priorities, channels and implemented technologies change
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Eloqua or Responsys a plus)
- Must be willing and excited to grow and change with the role as well as a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- A sense of humor, and an interest in working with a team and a company that #LovesWhereTheyWork
- BA/BS degree with a quantitative focus or incremental, proven experience in a high growth organization
- Experience with AEM, Outreach, or paid platforms a plus
- Experience in organic social, paid media channels, or web testing and optimization a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout