Email Marketing Strategist
Expedia Group Travel Partners Group (TPG) is responsible for building and developing relationships with lodging partners throughout the world, to constantly align our product offering to our traveler’s demand.
As an Email Marketing Strategist for TPG, you will be a key member of our Digital Channels and Optimization team to define our email marketing strategy and the ongoing improvement of email key performance indicators for the entire partner lifecycle.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be capable of operating in a matrix organization to gather intelligence, set quantifiable goals, and orchestrate resources to optimize the performance of email marketing efforts. The role requires deep subject matter expertise in the tools and processes used to enable email optimization at a global scale involving multiple target audiences and languages.
Sound like you? Read on!
Who You Are
- You have experience in email best practices, including audience segmentation, deliverability, content, and design approaches
- Ability to gather insight and data analysis from multiple internal and external data sources
- Driving progress in cross-functional teams including product, marketing, and account management
What You Bring
- Experience optimizing email key performance indicators throughout the customer lifecycle
- Knowledgeable on email best practices, technologies, and engagement trends
- Strong forecasting, tracking, and reporting of email performance
- Strong written communication and visual storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or communications, and advertising or equivalent plus 3+ years email marketing campaign management
- Experience with email marketing automation platforms preferred
What You Will Do
- Provide email channel strategy to global and regional campaign managers to achieve business goals
- Drive continuous improvement across email key performance indicators including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue
- Stay abreast of emerging email digital technologies, media opportunities, approaches, and strategies
- Improve email database quality working with product managers and account team to grow database with multiple contacts per partner, keep existing data clean, and understand email preferences of our partners.
- Analyze campaign performance, key insights, and share strategic learnings across the organization
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success,...