Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day.
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes. The Amazon Marketing team is responsible for acquiring new customers for Audible from Amazon websites, apps & devices.
About The Role
You will constantly seek new ways to bring customers to Audible, evaluate these according to the projected impact, and execute campaigns and projects to deliver these ideas in conjunction with the team. You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to deliver results and meet the team’s goal of growing the Audible member base amongst Amazon customers.
As the Outbound Manager, Amazon Marketing, you are responsible for:
- UK POC for Amazon Outbound (CRM Emails and Associates)
- Executing key projects to deliver subscription growth in line with financial commitments
- Constantly seeking new ways to drive new customers to Audible from Amazon surfaces and evaluating these ideas according to their potential impact
- Developing iterative testing strategy to gain insights and continually improve the customer experience through optimised messaging and targeting
- Tracking key performance indicators across the funnel
- Understanding of the performance of your channel, what drives it and what levers you can pull to influence its performance
- Evaluating campaign and feature performance and communicating this to stakeholders as needed
- Developing strong relationships with teams at Audible and Amazon to facilitate partnerships
- Working autonomously and setting own priorities according to the business needs.
- Relevant professional experience in Email marketing is required
- Strong organisational, and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results
- Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A background in digital content and / or membership based businesses
- A passion for culture and for technology.
Company - Audible Limited (UK)
Job ID: A1403146
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout