Do you like working in a large team with many fellow marketers to grow with? Are you a strong email developer? Do you like learning new processes and technical systems in a fast-paced environment? If so, then this role may be for you!
What This Role Is
Our team builds the email foundations of HTML Taxi templates, Eloqua automations, and SFDC CRM integrations. Our email process supports 100+ global marketers and their campaigns for nurture automation, digital (and eventually physical) events.
This person will help optimize and develop the code for our email templates built-in Taxi for the Global Marketers to deliver on-brand messaging. Additionally, this person will be pivotal in closing the loop for the performance of the email channel. Understanding metrics, setting up reporting and sharing the outcomes with email marketers and global stakeholders to help the team improve overall.
What This Role Isn’t
This is not a manager of people. This role requires a partnership with stakeholders and sharing their performance to help each team learn and improve.
What You’ll Bring To The Table
To be successful, you need to have a strong understanding of HTML coding for email. This is a must. You will also bring email marketing experience and teach best practices to the greater marketing organization through reporting performance sessions.
Some Details About What You Will Do
Work collaboratively with Creative and Campaigns teams to maintain the Genesys email template architecture.
- Help to maintain back-end systems for reporting:
- eDatasource for Inbox placement
- Eloqua for email performance
- PathFactory for engagement with content
- Tableau for channel attribution to pipeline/sales
- You’ll need 5+ years of relative experience.
- Maintains HTML email template code for Taxi utilized by 100+ Marketers, creating new elements as features are requested
- Provides frequent performance analysis and regular status reports, communicate out to the team on campaign key performance indicators, and make recommendations that increase results
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that improve performance
- Builds and maintains training resources for the marketing automation corporate center of excellence
- 5+ years of Marketing Automation platform experience in an enterprise ESP such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or IBM Watson
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Computer Science is a plus
- Past hands-on experience scaling demand generation programs
- Experience evangelizing marketing automation and email best practices to non-technical marketing teams
- Familiarity with reporting and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to explain complex concepts succinctly
- Experience working within the fast-paced environment of a global company a plus
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least June 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout