(Junior) Email & Push Marketing Manager
As Direct Marketing Manager for Denmark and Norway, you will position Zalando as the starting point for fashion by managing the CRM communication with the local customer base within the fashion store. You will be responsible for the e-mails and push notifications and driving the optimization for the Danish and Norwegian customers.
You will be part of the Customer Inbox team in our Digital Experience organisation, who inspires, informs, and engages consumers and enables Zalando teams to reach out via personalized direct communication (email and push).
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Plan, prepare, and assure quality of all commercial newsletters and push notifications for Belgium
- Convert local communication and trading strategy into a direct communication plan for the country. Closely work with all relevant stakeholders, such as the local Marketing and Retail team, to create direct communication plans for all locally created campaigns
- Monitor and analyze performance of commercial communication, derive local insights and define improvements based on KPIs. Develop and innovate our communication using A/B tests, experiments and explore opportunities with our tooling
- Identifying, supporting and driving cross-functional CRM-related projects with more senior team members and stakeholders in the organization. Drive decision-making based on customer data and optimizing the customer experience towards the targeted behavior as well as initiating global projects for the channel
- Closely monitor competitors direct marketing activities/industry standards and identify opportunities and risks
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent, along with 1 to 3 years of work experience in the field. A marketing background in a fashion-related or e-commerce environment is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English, Danish and/or Norwegian
- Motivated by collaborating with multiple stakeholders. Able to work in an independent and structured manner, whilst remaining flexible and a good team player.
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset with proven years of experience.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 45 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle. Founded in Berlin in 2008, we bring head-to-toe fashion to 35 million active customers in 17 markets, offering clothing, footwear, accessories and beauty. The assortment of international brands ranges from world famous names to local labels. Our pla...