Marketing and Email Operations Manager
Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 100+ members, and growing, with teammates coming from 17 different countries and 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a Marketing and Email Operations Manager to help us build, scale, maintain, and derive value from a marketing stack. If you have always wanted to build and scale a martech stack then this is the role for you.
- Measure marketing performance by leveraging our tools and KPIs to highlight successes and find opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Gather requirements, solicit proposals, review vendors and make recommendations
- Work cross-functionally to develop strategies on how to improve our marketing funnel, MQL rules, and process to optimize handoff from Campaigns to SDR
- Ensure accuracy and useability of data
- Create proper segmentation so the correct data gets to the right place and is used in the right way
- Develop and document processes. Train current and new members of the organization on the what, why, and how of our martech system
- Maintain operational efficiency of our marketing platforms: from day-to-day management to project-based improvements and integrations
- Continually evaluate our martech stack to ensure the current technology and implementation is the best fit for our goals
- Contribute to brainstorming campaign ideas to drive growth, take responsibility for all operational aspects of the campaigns
- Institute strategies and tactics for email campaigns, including monitoring statistics and implementing testing
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations
- Experience in managing a lead scoring system
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- A growth mindset and a desire to pitch in where needed, even if it’s not an area related to operations
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Attention to details and ownership of the role as if it was your own business
- A desire to work remotely and overlap with GMT+2 by four hours each day
- Comfortable with changing demands and priorities
- Passionate about data and have experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
- A great communicator who can convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience working in fast-growing B2B SaaS startups
- Project Management experience such as:
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs and hold the team accountable for commitments and timelines
- Escalating identified risks within projects and plans
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Worked on a globally distributed team
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Lokalise is a translation management system built for agile teams who want to automate their localization process. We give developers the tools to eliminate the hassle of localization: powerful APIs, CLI tool, mobile SDKs, and comprehensive documentation. We know it can be hard to get started with a new system, so we...