This role is the custodian of Huckberry’s highly acclaimed Email Newsletter. ‘The Email’ is sent 3x per week to over 1 million subscribers and is the heart of Huckberry. This person will be responsible for delivering a compelling, delightful – and highly converting – customer experience in every edition through A+ Product & Content Merchandising. To merchandise, or curate, each edition, the Email Marketing Associate uses many sources of information including current trends & themes, inventory opportunities, data insights, keen intuition, great taste, and more, and brings them to life with our Creative Team. This role is highly cross-functional – it has a strong dotted line to the Site Merchandiser, Customer Relationship Manager, and all of our other GTM channels to ensure company alignment.
- Own the Email Calendar & Schedule
- Merchandise weekly emails to hit revenue and engagement goals
- Align with other marketing channels on the schedule and priorities of the month/season through Lookahead Presentations
- Work with CRM on Segmentation and Personalization strategies
- Work with Editor, Designer, and others to project manage every email
- Own the health of the email list as well as Transactional Emails
- Ensure deliverability and send strategy of every email
- Point person of our ESP relationship
- Continually audit and improve processes
- Innovate new storytelling initiatives (ex. Shop the Look, Buyers Picks, etc)
- Analyze email performance and send Email Report to company
- 3+ years of Ecommerce Marketing or Merchandising
- Very organized, project management experience a plus
- Able to turn data into actionable insights
- Strong analytical skills with creative tendencies
- A deep understanding and interest in the Huckberry Customer
- Willingness to work unpredictable and sometimes long hours during Peak Season
- Brings solutions and a good attitude to problems
- A Huckberry email subscriber!
Our mission of inspiring and equipping adventures is at the core of everything we do. That's why in addition to competitive market salaries and benefits, we have a generous vacation policy, paid time off to volunteer, flexible work from home time, a sabbatical program (recent employee trips include a surf and yoga retreat in Morocco, dog sledding in Norway et al.), summer "See You Out There" Fridays, white water rafting trips, and, of course, loads of free gear.
Huckberry is an online shop and journal that inspires more active, adventurous, and stylish lives through exclusive sales, original story-telling, and unique experiences. We're a team of 100+ individuals based in Austin, San Francisco, and Columbus, Ohio.
Want to get know us better? Check out our:
- Journal: http://huckberry.com/blog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Huckberry
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/huckberry
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Huckberry
Huckberry encourages candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are always eager to further diversify our company, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect where all can flourish. All of our employment decisions are based solely on merit and business need.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout