Sr.CRM Marketing Manager
About The Role:
At Facet, we are building financial planning as it should be. Part of this requires us to deliver a highly innovative end-to-end client experience and corresponding CRM lifecycle program. In addition, part of our strategy is to ensure that we are proactively managing client expectations and delivering a program that generates engagement and high levels of client satisfaction resulting in referrals. As Senior CRM Marketing Manager, you will focus on the strategy, development, management and reporting of Facet Wealth’s CRM program. You’ll own campaigns from start to finish and develop new client journeys throughout the client lifecycle that drive client retention, lifetime value and revenue. You’ll also work cross-functionally with acquisition, planning and product teams to support the creation of best-in-class marketing campaigns. This role reports to the Director of CRM.
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Support the overall goals of the CRM team:
- Drive reduction in churn/increase in retention via proactive programs
- Increase customer satisfaction through enriching proactive programs
- Increase number of referrals from the client base
- Plan, manage, build, monitor, test (A/B and MvT), measure and optimize critical omni-channel CRM campaigns and end-to-end client experience journeys, including:
- Client Onboarding, Engagement & Value Reinforcement Journeys
- Client Advocacy Programs, including Referrals and Testimonials
- Annual Renewal Program
- Weekly Client Email Program
- Increase client engagement and build loyalty by launching targeted, relevant, and personalized campaigns at each stage of the customer lifecycle using triggers, segmentation, and additional CRM best practices.
- Manage ongoing reporting for all new and existing programs, providing consistent updates to management and leadership on program successes as well as recommendations for improvements
- Manage projects across a team of internal copywriters, designers, growth engineers, and external agencies ensuring timely, accurate delivery and execution
- Act as the Brand Advocate, ensuring all new and existing creative aligns to the Pillars, Mission and Values
Job Specific Requirements:
- You have 5-7 years of experience in marketing, specifically email marketing, customer lifecycle, CRM and/or client experience
- You have strong project management skills and a desire to partner cross-functionally with Finance, Sales, Product and Analytics - collaboration is part of your DNA
- You are excited by challenge - you are open to constant learning, growth, and feedback
- You are a quantitative marketer - you should be familiar with measuring the effectiveness of your work product
- You have experience working with major email marketing and marketing automation service providers like Iterable, Hubspot, Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.
- You have an interest in learning more about CRM strategies across the industry and a desire to stay abreast of the latest trends in CRM, digital marketing and financial services
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset - you are a builder at heart and are excited by gray space and endless opportunity
- You have an ability to ideate new and innovative campaigns, while maintaining a focus on tactical and granular execution
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- You are willing to fully adopt and champion the Facet brand internally and externally
- You have superb communication, organizational, and client service skills
- You understand the value of building long-term relationships
- You have excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools
- You have the ability to provide constructive feedback: we continue to enhance our platform and rely on our team’s feedback for improvement
- You are able to work independently and as a member of a team, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time and calendar management skills
- You constantly push the upper bound and are innovative in how you think about solving problems
Benefits & Compensation:
- $90,000 - $110,000 salary (salary to be determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as alignment with market data)
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Our mission is to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice. We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences by making financial planning as it should be. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients. Every single member of our team is an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business.
We believe in creating a safe space for open and honest conversations, being inclusive of all communities, and ensuring Facet is a place where everyone’s voice can be heard. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Facet Wealth is one of the fastest-growing financial services companies. By providing each client with their own CFP® professional to integrate unbiased financial advice into every facet of their life, at an affordable subscription price, we’re creating financial planning as it should be.