Vista Senior Email Campaign Specialist
Who We Are:
Vista’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
We are looking for a dedicated Sr. Email Marketing Automation Specialist to enable Vista’s digital customer strategy. This candidate will join a hard-working, cross-functional group of marketers, technologists and analysts and play a key role in enabling email marketing campaigns for one of our key target audiences.
What You Will Do:
- You will drive the automation and execution of global email campaigns in support of our digital product line in our marketing automation platform. You will be instrumental in the implementation of sophisticated campaign & channel strategies for our SaaS business model, including: project planning, defining technical and data requirements, campaign execution, automation and scaling roll-outs of channel strategies
- Partner cross-functionally with members of Analytics, Technology and Strategy teams to enable customer strategies by magnificently orchestrating production of highly personalized, action-based and lifecycle email marketing campaigns using Iterable
- Oversee highly personalized lifecycle, drip and targeted campaigns that enable sophisticated test and learn agendas, A/B and multivariate testing, and segment-based customer treatments that delight and inspire Vista small business owners
- Automate and scale successful CRM strategies through detailed documentation, process mapping and training of broader teams.
- Monitor key performance indicators including financial performance, email engagement and deliverability.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 3+ years email marketing experience with working understanding of HTML/CSS;
- Expertise in best-in-Class marketing automation platform experience (Iterable, Braze, Responsys, Salesforce) with a shown ability to design and complete sophisticated campaign strategies including personalized lifecycle and drip campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics or other related field
- Experience working in an international setting
- Shown interpersonal and project management skills with unparalleled work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work autonomously across all levels of the organization
- A passion for problem solving and a curiosity about creative solutioning on the fly
Nice to Have:
- Cross channel enablement of personalization or CRM strategies
- Customer data platform experience (Segment, Exponea, Emarsys)
- Familiarity with ESP specific code languages is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Job Segment: Developer, Merchandising, Web Design, CRM, Work from Home, Retail, Technology, Creative, Contract
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Vistaprint is the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world, empowering each one to live their dreams. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions.