CRM & Email Marketing Manager
HealthyWage is a leading provider of fitness challenges for Fortune 500 companies and other employers. HealthyWage also offers products directly to consumers, including the innovative and exciting HealthyWager, which lets you make a bet on your own weight loss.
About the Position
HealthyWage has an email list of over 1,500,000 people who have expressed interest in our weight loss challenges and have not yet signed-up. Your job will be to drive conversions from this list.
- You'll manage emails and notifications in Iterable. You’ll set-up and A/B test drip campaigns.
- You’ll develop a calendar of monthly ad hoc campaigns and then execute against that calendar. You'll develop email creative and test different creative on different audiences.
- You'll develop consumer insight as to why people have not yet converted and segment the list so that participants receive appropriate messaging.
- You have knowledge of email deliverability best practices and will carefully manage campaigns to ensure we maintain an outstanding email reputation.
- You’ll provide timely reporting on drip tests and ad hoc campaigns
- You’ll develop an iterative testing strategy to gain insights and continually improve the customer experience through optimized messaging and targeting.
- You’ll analyze, report on and optimize against performance metrics including open rate, click through rate, launch rate and revenue lift.
Your KPI will be conversions from this list.
- 3+ years experience in email management with Iterable or a competitor (Braze, Sendgrid, Salesforce, etc.).
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Some HTML experience is helpful and would be an asset.
- Strong academic record with at least a bachelor’s degree (we will consider applicants who don’t meet this requirement but have particularly exceptional professional experience).
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Competitive salary.
- 401k with company match after six months.
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Virtual Office Program, which allows you to work from anywhere, as long as you have access to outstanding Internet service and can get the job done. The Virtual Office Program is one of the best parts about working at HealthyWage. We’ve adopted tools that foster a strong, fun, fulfilling and productive work culture, even though most of us are distributed around the country. We supply your remote office with the best supplies and equipment. The Virtual Office Program is amazing for professionals who also happen to be expecting mothers, parents of young and school-age children, people with pets, people who get restless living in one place for too long, and people who just want to be able to work from the mountains or the beach or the farm...or New York City minus the crowded subway ride.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout