As a CRM Manager at Vimeo, you will be responsible for growing the CRM program for Vimeo Create, Vimeo’s video creation tool for consumers and professionals! You’ll strategically build and optimize the user communication experience for the Vimeo Create mobile app and web experience. You will own the deployment of email, push, and in-app messaging, and optimize based on ongoing analysis. You’ll also identify new opportunities for the broader Vimeo user lifecycle and drive performance, engagement and retention efforts, having a direct impact on Vimeo’s growth!
What you’ll do:
- Handle all aspects of the CRM strategy and execution across mobile and web
- Manage end-to-end multi-channel campaigns, including ideation, coordination with our Creative team, analysis & optimization
- Build a cross-channel experience that accounts for push notifications, in-app messaging, and email
- Construct user journeys towards optimizing user engagement, conversion, and retention, via close collaboration with Product and Marketing teams
- Run the setup and monitoring of ad-hoc, triggered, and transactional programs
- Analyze campaign results, jointly with BI, to make recommendations based on insights
- Work closely with the Product Marketing, Content, and Creative teams, briefing new campaigns and working through ongoing optimization of existing assets
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary
- Lead all aspects of the team management, including supervising other team members, task prioritization, communicating CRM requests to/from other teams
- Act as a go-to person for all things CRM in the company, including communicating plans/results to senior management and sharing insights across the org
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4-6 years hands-on email marketing and CRM experience
- Experience with multi-channel mobile app marketing (push notifications + in app messaging) and mobile email optimization is a requirement
- Basic knowledge/comfort with HTML & CSS; familiarity with cross-client email best practices
- SQL experience a plus
- Proven knowledge of email industry standard methodologies including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Strong analytical skills with a confirmed ability to work on data analysis both independently and via collaboration with BI analysts
- Experience working with attribution models
- Experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects
- Subscription marketing experience is a strong plus
- A consistent record of building campaigns driven by deep understanding of the user behavior and needs
- BA/BS required
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout