Director of CRM Marketing
Ready to take a different path? Passionate about Technology and Gaming? Love horse racing? Eager to work in a rapidly growing industry? Fascinated by the world of gambling and casinos? If you answered YES to any of these questions, the 1/ST TECHNOLOGY Group could be the right fit for you!
1/ST TECHNOLOGY is a global group of Technology, service, and wagering companies that provides B2B and B2C wagering and betting infrastructure for the horse racing and casino industries. Our companies and products include AmTote, Xpressbet, 1/ST BET, and PariMAX, and we are always eager to add enthusiastic and knowledgeable members to our growing team. Whether you're a railbird, gamer, or you're just passionate about Technology, and we'd love to find out if there's a spot where you can thrive in the 1/ST TECHNOLOGY Group.
At 1/ST Technology, innovation drives us to create dynamic digital experiences in the horse racing and gaming industry.
We are looking for a talented and dynamic Director of CRM Marketing to help us drive that innovation. You will lead the strategy, execution, and delivery of all known customer communications. Your position owns the definition, measurement, reporting, and analysis for all related KPIs across all retail customer segments. You will be accountable for our acquisition, retention, and engagement marketing efforts across all customer touchpoints, including but not limited to email, in-app, push SMS, and direct mail. You will develop CRM programs that engage and retain customers. You may also lead the RFP process in the procurement of role-specific tools. In your role of Director of CRM, you will leverage your in-depth knowledge of mobile marketing, segmentation and cohort analysis, marketing automation tools, and loyalty programs. Your top-notch strategic, analytical, and creative skills will be utilized as you are expected to impact performance and drive overall company success. You will work closely with marketing product, business intelligence, customer support teams, and senior leadership in developing customer segmentation and predictive models, building on learnings from existing customers. You will report to our Chief Marketing Officer.
Competencies that drive success: Creativity; Innovation; Influencer; Communication Proficiency; Organizational Skills; Personal Effectiveness & Credibility; Problem Solving & Analysis; Results Driven; Technology Skills; Time Management and Teamwork Orientation.
- Develop and execute CRM strategies, offers, and marketing communication programs that increase customer engagement, retention, and activation
- Own the full lifecycle of customer touchpoints, consistently seeking new and innovative ways to leverage data and content to deliver hyper-focused and effective campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers, create and implement cross-channel, end-to-end customer journeys
- Be responsible for retained player marketing initiatives; player retention & re-engagement; promotion and bonus campaign planning and execution (ROI analysis); executing, reporting, and iterating marcomms plan (incl player bonus liability); content and creative management
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Marketing and analytics team to develop and enhance KPIs to manage and support the CRM marketing channels, campaigns, and programs' success
- Work closely with marketing analytics to build and monitor dashboards to track and optimize CRM channel performance, report and measure the effectiveness of CRM and retention marketing efforts
- Oversee and manage all customer lifecycle communication processes across all channels (email, website, SMS, push notifications, phone, direct mail, real-time messaging, and create content for emails, push notifications, etc., when needed.
- Optimize business rules that automate and drive content, triggers, audience segmentation, channel selection, creative messaging, and communications cadence
- Own CRM KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns
- Develop, implement, and manage operational goals and monitor achievements of performance and profit objectives
- Partner with team leadership to lead the development, execution, and management of the CRM strategy. This includes but is not limited to developing and implementing omnichannel loyalty marketing and CRM initiatives to optimize acquisition, retention, win-back, dynamic personalization, and promotional strategies.
- Define the combined functionality of new and existing marketing channels and opportunities for automation. Develop realistic and executable road maps for a successful function.
- Oversee day-to-day strategic planning and create CRM campaigns in near real-time communication through multiple channels.
- Lead specific CRM projects designed to assist with business processes, customer insights, and customer interaction.
- Integrate and utilize business models to optimize performance, either internally or third-party licensed.
- Monitor competitor CRM and loyalty programs and proactively implement positive changes into the current CRM strategy. Continuously improve program performance, player value, and profitability by testing and adopting best practices in real-time.
- Analyze customer data, define actionable segments, and create targeted lifetime value/customer lifecycle engagement campaigns and programs.
- Develop marketing automation processes and systems, leveraging bleeding-edge technology to develop timely, contextual, personalized messages to drive engagement
- Evaluate current marketing communications technology stack and recommend, evaluate, and procure solutions to enhance effectiveness and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Marketing or related field from a four-year college or university; and at least 7 to 10 years progressive experience in channel marketing; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have at least two years of Digital Commerce expertise in B2C and/or B2B models.
- 3+ years of hands-on Mobile CRM and retention marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation or CRM tools
- Expertise in mobile engagement marketing best practices and trigger-based lifecycle programs
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful CRM programs
- Strong editing and copywriting skills
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization for conversion, engagement, and monetization
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimization
- A driven and proactive personality, and can pivot between campaigns and projects in real-time quickly
- Technical proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) preferred
- Hands-on experience with multiple CRM or CDP tools (Salesforce Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Lytics, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of customer retention, product, and marketing acumen.
- Extensive knowledge of Email Service Providers
- Experience with relational databases and SQL is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of CRM systems and processes (included but limited to email, SMS, onsite messaging, push notifications, etc.) preferred
Preferred Experience and/or Education:
- Knowledge of horse racing, pari-mutuel wagering, gaming, sports wagering and/or social marketplace industries Experience in a start-up environment
- Loyalty program development a plus
- Customer data platform or CRM platform management experience a plus
- Requires to travel up to 30%-35% including travel outside of the local area and can include overnight stay. International travel possible. (Currently on hold due to pandemic)
- Base Work Location – Position based in Washington, PA or Hallandale Beach, FL, with remote work consideration available. Note: Due to pandemic and based on business direction, positions are remote work full time until otherwise notified.
We are 1/ST Technology - A fully integrated racing and gaming technology company providing solutions that drive pari-mutuel and fixed-odds wagering worldwide. A leading technology and services provider to the North American pari-mutuel wagering market, with services that include the horse racing industry's most comprehensive and user-friendly wagering website/platform allowing customers to wager from a computer, phone, or mobile device. Ongoing commitment to the growth and success of the global racing industry through B2C and B2B product innovation, extensive professional services offerings, the broadest integration of hosts for commingled pari-mutuel and fixed odds, and the continued evolution of the preeminent totalizator systems in the world.
1/ST Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Hunt Valley, MD
AmTote is the leading technology & services provider to the North American pari-mutuel wagering market, possessing the broadest worldwide hosts integration for commingled pari-mutuel & fixed odds wagering systems. AmTote has aggressively evolved from its longstanding position as the preeminent totalisator company to a...