Email & CRM Manager
Hero: We Build Solutions to Healthcare's Hardest Problems
Hero was founded as the world’s most people-focused healthcare company, investing the time and effort required to create truly frictionless solutions to the hardest, most pervasive problems in healthcare. We’re starting with the largest universal yet avoidable cost to the US healthcare system: medication management.
In 2018 we introduced a groundbreaking hardware device that automatically manages, sorts, and dispenses an individual's entire pill regimen, and it transformed how people manage their health. Combined with app-based notifications, and our direct-to-door prescription fulfillment service, Hero has driven medication adherence to levels never before achieved in healthcare.
Hero is seeking an Email Marketing & CRM Manager to join our quickly-growing Brand & Content team. The role will track and manage all things email and CRM from start to finish -- including pre- and post-purchase email flows, SMS triggers, segmentation strategy and lifecycle marketing. We are looking for a data-driven individual with a strong understanding of the importance of brand and creative content to build customer loyalty. The role will report to the VP, Brand & Content.
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive the strategy, objectives, KPIs, and execution across all prospect and customer marketing automation touchpoints (email, SMS, in-app, push, etc.) to acquire new customers and increase LTV while reducing churn.
- Oversee day-to-day management of prospect and customer communication automation platforms, including development of email templates, building/ scheduling campaigns, coordinating associated assets and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Use marketing automation tools to set up and monitor complex CRM journeys, triggers and automations designed to drive conversion, engagement and retention
- Forecast, measure, and report on performance against identified metrics and opportunities for scale around channels, audience segmentation, frequency, and testing.
- Develop and drive data-informed testing to improve every customer touchpoint, driving lifetime value and profit. Manage best-in-class email strategies while working with the team to identify, design and launch new testing initiatives to improve performance and enhance long-term customer relationships.
- Deeply understand the customer, their needs, wants, demands, and desires.
- 5+ years of email/CRM marketing experience, preferably for a health and wellness company, D2C startup or consumer e-commerce brand.
- Bachelor(s) degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or Information Systems
- Deep understanding of the marketing technology landscape Solid understanding of CRM and email metrics and how to measure, analyze and turn insights into actionable and successful tactics; significant experience with A/B testing required.
- Demonstrated ability to segment, build, and launch complex customer journeys in ESPs at scale; strong experience with ActiveCampaign and Regal Voice a plus.
- Experience leveraging CDPs (i.e. Segment), Attribution, or Identity Resolution tools is a plus.
- HTML / CSS skills are required.
- Strong teamwork, organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Thoughtful and self-reflective, willingness to test and learn. Team-player, hard-working, intrinsically motivated and resourceful.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
New York, NY
Simple Solutions to Healthcare's Hardest Problems. Hero was founded to be the world's most people-focused healthcare company by creating frictionless solutions to the most challenging problems facing patients and caregivers. If our products aren’t easy to use, beautifully designed, and readily available to the masses...