Email Deliverability Consultant
We are looking for a Deliverability Consultant with a passion for email marketing. At Pure360, we believe that customers deserve better marketing. We recognise the challenges faced by small but ambitious marketing teams. Working alongside our customer facing teams, the Deliverability Consultant ensures that reliable email sending infrastructure isn’t one of them.
This role works across functions to ensure that fast, reliable email performance is delivered consistently across the whole estate.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Managing and maintaining our PMTA infrastructure
- Configuration plans to warm IP addresses
- Designing and implementing IP ramp up strategies for new and existing customers
- Monitoring and reporting delivery metrics to internal and external stakeholders
- Implementing and improving error reporting and monitoring mechanisms
- Make data driven decisions to improve our delivery infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with postmasters and email authentication mechanisms
- Monitor and react to blacklists
- Ensure best use of IP address reputation based upon customer history
- Managing projects to improve or upgrade the sending infrastructure
- Monitor returned email to ensure bounce and reply classifications are accurate
- Build and maintain relationships with ISP/3rd party service providers.
- Documenting the delivery infrastructure and configuration changes
- Experience & skills
- Ability to build close relationships with other areas of the business
- Knowledge of SMTP and email servers
- Understanding of DKIM, SPF and email authentication technologies
- Knowledge of dig or nslookup
- Previous experience with Linux
- Proven ability to deliver on KPIs.
- Strong numeracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and existing systems
- Previous experience with PowerMTA would be a bonus
Salary dependant upon skills and experience
22 days holiday, plus public holidays and a day off on your birthday, contributory pension scheme, free health cash plan, discounted gym membership
We are open to remote working options post COVID-19. All of our staff are currently remote working in keeping with government guidelines to keep our staff protected and safe.
As a Pure360 employee we expect you to feel as passionately about our values as we do. Living by these ensuring we create a successful and happy environment for you, your peers and the business. Our Values are: We are Real. We are Inspired. We love our Customers. We strive for Improvement. We get stuff Done. We are One.
Apply by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
We're a UK-based marketing technology company founded in 2001. Along the way we've worked with thousands of brands such as innocent drinks, Bravissimo, PayPal, Hastings Direct, and Occam. But we're much more than just a technology company. Over the years we've played a huge part in defining the strategies and best p...