Email Deliverability Consultant
Have you met with Insider? If your answer is “No” this paragraph is for you: We are a fast-growing, fast-paced Technology Startup backed by Sequoia Capital which previously invested in brands such as WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram & Airbnb. We are trusted by more than the world’s 1100+ leading brands such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Uniqlo, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, Media Markt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, and CNN. We have also been listed amongst the 2017 Red Herring Europe Top 100 & were selected as the # 1 Start-Up for 4 consecutive years. Our CEO Hande Cilingir was listed as one of the top 5 Women CEOs located outside of the US, by Crunchbase.
We help our partners to grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, drive growth across the funnel. We provide them an experience beyond their imagination, uplift their customer interaction from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue with our cutting edge ML & AI technologies. We answer all their needs with our Growth Management Platform and stand by them at every step of the way. We move fast and agile, create beautiful cutting-edge products, and create an impact with our 600+ teammates in 25+ offices.
We are looking for an E-mail Deliverability Specialist who wants to make the dream a reality.
- Keep abreast of email marketing industry best practices and proactively apply knowledge.
- Knowledge of typical open rates standards by industry.
- Responsible for reviewing trends and disseminating key information to customers.
- Responsible for health of end to end mailing activities
- Had previously experience to work with SAS CI 360, SparkPost and 250OK tools to optimize the performance of email delivery for various clients.
- Responsible for Email monitoring and mitigation, via SAS and SparkPost, including:Daily/weekly spot checks on all available delivery data / metrics per account (including gateway acceptance analysis)
- Investigations into any issue (blocks or spam foldering)
- Mitigation, including working with Sparkpost to produce resolution tickets to ISP’sMeetings to examine delivery practices with key staff
- Provision of status updates to the customer after each spot check and mitigation
- Responsible for manual system testing, checking and scanning of email content, plus follow on recommendations re. best practices and Email methods.
- Prepare presentations that document key learnings from test results.
- Execute campaign management and business process audits to determine factors affecting deliverability and reputation.
- Participate in business consultation meetings to promote more effective practices.
- Conduct monthly meetings with customers on "Lessons Learned" from each campaign, including successes and challenges and use these to develop better campaigns in the future.
- Proactively investigate and manage issues affecting email deliverability.
- Create and deliver reports to demonstrate factors affecting deliverability and reputation.
- Developing materials to promote the team, including presentation materials and case studies that highlight the challenges faced and the creativity, technology and methods used to overcome them.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science or related field
- The right candidate will have 3+ years of relevant experience / knowledge in the following areas:
- Marketing with a Digital marketing focus
- Customer intelligence
- Customer acquisition, development and retention practices
- Campaign planning, execution, segmentation and targeting techniques
- Email technology (prior experience in deliverability operations)
- Expert level knowledge of audience development through email platforms
- Familiarity with the major ESPs, Google Analytics, and email analytics systems a must
- Previous experience working with the big four inbox providers on deliverability, with an appreciation of emerging delivery challenges
- Demonstrated understanding of email, SMTP, MTAs, IP strategies, authentication technologies, reputation strategies, data hygiene, privacy, opt policies, anti-spam policies, SNDS, JMRP, Google postmaster, yahoo FBL.
- A proven track record of success with growing customer engagement
- Basic HTML and Email design / production experience
- Extremely organized and thorough
- Track record of successful consulting
- Strong academic record including a degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to work independently; ability to travel infrequently
- A genuine interest in business challenges and ideation of solutions to meet customer business objectives
- Superior conflict resolution, decision making and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills: diagnosis, root-cause assessment, option evaluation and resolution
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines
Additional Skills Advantageous To The Position
- Knowledge of SAAS products and customer base preferred
- Experience with an ESP, ISP
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Insider Growth Management Platform empowers mar...