Email Deliverability Manager
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
With Wish sending billions of emails every month, our deliverability team makes sure our messages make it to users’ inboxes. This work involves remediating blacklists, identifying problem accounts, and working with ISPs to develop new strategies with our email program. We’re looking for a Postmaster to take our email program to the next level, building out industry relationships and helping us keep on top of the latest changes in the space.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage relationships with third parties to bring cost-effective results to the company, including SaaS providers, ISPs, and industry groups.
- Develop processes and tools to keep Wish off of blacklists.
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure team and the Product team to understand the impact of deliverability on core company metrics, and guide relevant projects to success.
- Attend and participate in global industry events such as M3AAWG, EEC, and others.
- Stay on top of deliverability metrics (open rates, CTR, inbox rates) to ensure the best performance at all levels of email sending, from product campaigns down to individual IP reputation.
- An understanding of the foundations of email, including FBL, DNS, SPF, DMARC, and other core infrastructure.
- Experience using tools for email reputation management (EmailAnalyst, Abusix, SORBS) and services used to provide the best results (e.g. ReturnPath).
- Knowledge of email regulations e.g. CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and other local variations.
- 3+ years experience in email deliverability or relationship management.
- Experience using analytical tools to gain insights into data (SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc).
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
San Francisco, CA
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that connects hundreds of millions of consumers with the widest selection of products delivered directly to their doors. Our mission is to provide everyone access to the most affordable and convenient shopping experience on the planet. Wish supports 500,000 merchant partners as well...