Email Marketing Analyst
Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Efficiency, Continuous Verification, and Continuous Features. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Harness has raised $115 million in financing, reaching a valuation of $1.7 billion in just three years after launching from stealth. With a total of $195 million in financing to date, Alkeon Capital led a $85 million Series C round, along with new investors Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Sorenson Capital, and Thomvest Ventures.
Harness is seeking a highly motivated, analytical, creative, and basically brilliant Marketing Email Specialist to join our growing Demand Gen Marketing team. You’ll own the execution of multi-channel, multi-touch lifecycle strategy and one-off email campaigns including the setup, segmentation, testing, and deployment.
The ideal candidate is an automation guru with an analytical mind, grammar enthusiast, and wordsmith, with a “Get Ship Done” attitude to support our fast-paced team. You not only have experience building 1st class campaign integrated email programs that people enjoy receiving, but you care deeply about the organization, cleanliness, and health of your email database.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Email Marketing Analyst to manage, track and schedule promotional based activities within the marketing organization, create nurtures to align with inbound sources, thoughtfully A/B test headlines and copy to ensure we are running our programs based on data, database segmentation, QA
- Create unique and creative messaging to speak to Developer interests and tool stacks
- Create and optimize world-class nurture experiences that are both targeted and effective, driving increased conversion and volume through our prospect funnel
- Passionate about establishing quality processes, creating and managing opt-in processes, marketing technologies, and clean data
- Track success of email marketing by managing and monitoring UTM tracking attributes
- Segment the marketing database for campaign efficiency, health, quality, and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in relevant area
- 1-2 years previous experience working with email marketing campaigns
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and Outreach is a plus
- Literate in HTMLPrevious experience writing and/or QAing tech SaaS copy a plus
- This role is central to helping our Demand Gen team execute on campaigns – you can work autonomously to create a positive experience for our prospects and clients
- You’re a builder and problem solver who thinks strategically and executes tactically.
- You can focus on the big picture, keen on small details and manage lots of moving parts
- Work with ABM team to create a predictable and repeatable processes for highly targeted email campaigns to convert high interest accounts
- Skilled in working with data at varying levels of granularity and bridging data sets across different platforms and systems of record
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams
- Support the creation of sequences in Outreach
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program - 1 Friday off a Month :)
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
HARNESS IN THE NEWS
- Harness snags $85M Series C on $1.7B valuation as revenue grows 3x
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
San Francisco, CA
Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Deli...