Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and now J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
Take your email marketing experience and creativity to the next level as you own the development, deployment, and reporting processes for Comoto’s ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) & UTV (Utility Terrain Vehicle) email and retention program. With your talents you will excite, educate, and inspire our customers through personalized messaging, presenting the most compelling and relevant content and design for this segment of powersports enthusiasts across multiple Comoto brands and retention programs. ATV/UTV is a new segment to Comoto and this role will have the opportunity to build the program from the ground up.
In this role you will be able to collaborate with our product and technology teams to develop new email functionality and features, coordinate with our designers and stakeholders to maintain an up-to-date campaign calendar, and work alongside the greater Comoto retention team to execute content strategy. You will be challenged to think differently, to test and analyze, and to find new opportunities to optimize messaging and delivery. Experienced channel knowledge coupled with great program management skills will allow our Email Marketing Specialist to thrive on a consumer-focused marketing team built to serve our passionate customers.
Our Email Marketing Specialist Will:
- Own the end-to-end email process for email campaign development. This includes planning, execution, reporting, and the ongoing optimization of the program
- Implement automated marketing programs designed to drive value and enhance customer retention
- Deploy A/B and multivariate testing initiatives that are followed by the reporting of test findings in presentation/documentation
- Identify and interpret key performance indicators to optimize email messaging, promotion opportunities, and campaign design
- Monitor campaigns to ensure consistency across all major email providers (AOL, Gmail, Outlook, etc.).
Our Email Marketing Specialist Has:
- 2+ years of email/CRM marketing experience.
- Experience with HTML/CSS (working knowledge) and content design in the context of building/coding/deployment of email campaigns and templates.
- In-depth experience using third party enterprise level email service provider platforms (Sailthru, Listrak, Responsys, etc.).
- Extensive experience reporting KPIs against established goals.
- Track record of achieving multi-million dollar revenue goals.
- Experience building processes and harnessing team resources to tackle growing email support.
- Project management experience within the development cycle of email creation
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to drive as well as manage change.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in SMS, Push, and Loyalty marketing
- Experience with data mining techniques, tools and the ability to evaluate contribute to strategies
- Graphic design abilities and experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Advanced experience with HTML/CSS/ Front End
- Experience in riding/owning ATVs or UTVs or direct knowledge of the aftermarket industry or related industries
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
RevZilla is dedicated to providing new and experienced riders with world-class expertise, innovation, community, service, and support. RevZilla is a multi-million dollar online destination for premium motorcycle apparel, parts and accessories. Utilizing proprietary technology developed by RevZilla’s Founders, we conti...