Email Strategy & Content Lead
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for Email Strategy & Content Lead - work from home
The Email Strategy & Content Lead will lead the planning and content for CRM email strategy for 4 of our leading Optical brands . This position is responsible for shaping a complex strategy to improve customer retention by improving the relevance and influence of one-to-one customer email communications while ensuring a balance between company and customer objectives. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing strategy and content for lifecycle journey messaging as well as seasonal, promotional, and informational messaging using a test-and-learn strategy to optimize results. Under the direction of the Sr. Manager, CRM, the Email Strategy & Content Lead will develop the content plan from the high-level annual email calendar to the specific messaging strategy, test plan, and versioning direction within each weekly promotional message for 3 optical brands. The ideal candidate has experience identifying and translating internal (eg. Product launches, promotions), external (eg. Industry events, holidays, etc..) and health-related information into digestible, relevant email content for optical customers.
What Would You Do? The Specifics
- Develops strategy for cadence, audience selection, versioning and message content for life cycle and promotional-based messages ensuring all emails in the program align with overall Brand Goals, Tone of Voice, Guidelines, and Direction for each brand.
- Develops and presents creative briefs and manages the content development process for all email, including the development of imagery, copy, content, landing pages, and links in time for campaign execution.
- Writes compelling subject lines and develops content plans for engaging, informative, and results-oriented emails. Drafts copy, alters graphical content, codes and tests email creative as needed.
- Collects and integrates feedback from brand teams, retail & field operations, and other team members into strategic email plan, life cycle journey emails, and specific email briefs.
- Provides guidance on coding emails, including link destinations, personalization elements, legal disclaimers, and testing expectations.
- Reviews content (copy, images, legal disclaimers) at all stages for consistency, clarity and effectiveness, including grammatical clarity, CAN-SPAM, & legal compliance. Executes final quality check for creative and list selection/approvals and ensures that list selection meets approved guidelines and is on time.
- 7+ years Experience in core disciplines of Loyalty Marketing (e.g. segmentation, digital marketing channels, email marketing, customer engagement , loyalty programs, etc).
- 3+ years of email marketing experience
- Marketing Platform experience: SAP Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Responsys, Unica, Marketo, HubSpot, etc.
- Proven success in insight-driven CRM marketing Required And Experience with understanding interfaces between CRM and ESP systems
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including image editing & creation a plus
- Experience within a HIPPA compliant industry preferre
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
NVI is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
National Vision Holdings, Inc. is one of the largest optical retail companies in the United States with over 1,200 stores in 44 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. With a mission of helping people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible, the company operates five retail b...