Who We Are
Kinship is here to help everyone pet parent like a pro. We’re a data-driven collective, building the future of pet care with interconnected solutions that reimagine every experience across the pet parent journey. We combine insights, products, and services to help people be the best pet parents they can be, and ultimately create a better world for pets. That includes our world-leading WISDOM PANEL ™ genetic health screening and DNA testing for dogs, the award-winning WHISTLE ™ GPS dog tracker and health monitor, Pet Insight Project, our ground-breaking science team that uses AI to turn billions of data points into actionable insights, and our partnerships like the LEAP VENTURE STUDIO accelerator that supports innovators and start-ups, allowing Kinship to bring new solutions to pet parents.
Kinship is a business division of Mars Petcare, the global leader in pet health, nutrition, and services, and dedicated to one purpose: A Better World for Pets . Learn more at www.kinship.co .
How You’ll Create a Better World For Pets
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! As an Email Marketing Manager at Whistle, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy. You will be responsible for managing the strategy, and ensuring that the business goals are met. You will be working with the latest marketing technology in collaboration with other Sales and Marketing teams. He/She/They will be a team player, a team builder and excels at collaborating, partnering and influencing decision making at all levels of the organization. This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Test every campaigns success
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
The skills you need to knock it out of the dog park:
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or CRM marketing
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Experience using iterable or Klavyo
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience with referrals and loyalty a plus
- Extra Bonus: Ultimate dog/pet lover and passionate about improving the lives of pets
We Believe What We Do Is Just As Important As How We Do It, And We Aim To Hire People Who Are
We strive to hire people who are passionate about our purpose. For all of our roles, we look for candidates who will add to our culture and grow with us.
Optimistic. Those who are Courageous. Who’s boundlessly energy and enthusiasm for what’s next shines through in everything they do. We seek to work with people who are intrinsically happy, and who will drive our vision and purpose while managing the complexities of our businesses.
Purposefully Inquisitive. Those who Learn at Pace and use their deep business insights to cultivate innovation. We want the trailblazers in tech. Those who are entrepreneurs at heart, ask the tough questions, adapt quickly to new situations, and analyze data in new ways to push our big ideas forward.
Open to All. Those who Value Difference. People who are inclusive leaders and believe that our differences make us better. We hire people who are naturally collaborative, thrive in a flat and flexible organization, and seek broad perspectives in their work.
Join our pros!
- Unique opportunities for a customizable career within pet care
- A super collaborative, flat work environment with direct access to our senior leadership team
- Work from the hottest cities across the world
- Dog-friendly workplaces
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and pet benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work opportunities
- Parental leave for the birth or adoption of your new human child (and fur baby)
- Discounts on pet products, services, nutrition and veterinary wellness plans
- Welcome kits with pet merch & Kinship swag
- An extensive onboarding program with a chance to meet all of our leaders across Kinship
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout