Global Email & CRM Manager
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Global Email & CRM Manager to join Vistaprint's Global Digital Marketing Team! As a part of the Email Marketing team, you will work to develop an automated email trigger campaign strategy. In the Manager role, you will be tasked with growing performance of the global program by collaborating with cross functional colleagues in technology, analytics and global market leaders.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a strong leader who has the experience to help us to reach our business goal of doubling the size of the trigger program in the next 12 months.
- Develop a global strategy to grow Vistaprint’s targeted/trigger email program including action based behavioral based triggers, lifecycle campaigns, nurture campaigns and other various drip campaigns
- Build and execute roadmap and learning agenda to deliver on your strategy including a pipeline of growth driving initiatives to meet business objectives; facilitate alignment on your plans and provide quarterly updates on progress to key business partners
- Develop, design, run and analyze A/B, multivariate, and customer level tests across offers, creative, mailable file and segmentation
- Enable profitable targeted campaigns using advanced audience segmentation to optimize ROI
- Own performance reporting and analysis to create insights and develop campaign optimizations to grow the channel and increase relevancy for our customers
- Manage and mentor one direct report
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 7+ years of email marketing, CRM or Lifecycle marketing experience with a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics or related field
- Advanced data analytics skills to identify and deliver insights that will impact channel performance and drive business decisions
- Experienced in building cross-functional relationships, particularly with technology partners, to deliver use cases to enable behavioral campaigns
- Strong project management skills and prior experience effectively managing complex programs
- Excellent communication, time management and prioritization skills
Nice To Have
- Experience using 3rd party tools and capabilities to run complex targeted marketing campaigns
- Experience working in agile or scrum
- Experience in forecasting and performing analytical analyses tools such as Looker or Google Analytics
Why You'll Love Working Here
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Vistaprint is the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world, empowering each one to live their dreams. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions.