Head of CRM
A unique opportunity to join one of London’s most ambitious, and successful online businesses in a pivotal Marketing leadership role. There will be significant exposure to Secret Escapes’ Exec Management team as well as opportunity to participate regularly in tactical and strategic decision making.
CRM drives 60%+ traffic and revenue across 15+ markets and partnerships, delivering 4b emails a year to our 60m members. This role is therefore central to the performance of the company, and must efficiently collaborate and communicate with all key stakeholders across the business (Supply/Revenue/CRM/Marketing/CS/Data Science).
The CRM team must balance delivering a best in class email experience for our members, with driving maximum engagement and conversion; improving the lifetime value of our membership base. The Head of CRM will define the email/push messaging strategy and support/coach the team of 10 to define goals and priorities, improve customer insight and maximise results with constant testing and innovation.
- Own CRM performance, insight and communication with wider business
- Manage and coach lean in-house CRM team of 10 to successfully execute 4B emails a year across newsletter and lifecycle marketing
- Collaborate closely with other departments:
- Data science - influencing roadmap, managing performance, improving business understanding
- Destination Management - partnering to match supply with demand
- Brand - maximising impact of strategic campaigns
- Media/Partnerships - executing campaigns across our primary territories
- Business partner senior commercial leads to develop customer understanding
- Work with CRM/Marketing Analysts to provide required insight to support CMO
- Own relationships with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other external platforms/agencies
- Commercial experience in a similar eCommerce/marketplace business
- High performance CRM background - with similarly high volume, high frequency campaigns
- Bright, inquisitive and passionate about online business
- Experience of business partnering / collaborating with internal departments
- Defining and optimising processes for successful outcomes
- Advanced Excel (needs to be demonstrated). Experience of working with large data sets and creation of financial models/reports from scratch
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work effectively
- Self-starter who will be keen to initiate new ideas and processes
- Fluent in English
- Cleared to work in the UK/EU
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Organised, with attention to detail
- Innovative, creative and imaginative
- Customer-focused and commercially aware
- Willing to adapt and pick up new techniques
- Able and willing to pass on knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Secret Escapes is a members-only British travel company selling heavily discounted luxury hotel stays and trips through its website and mobile app. Secret Escapes operates in Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States.