Head of Digital & CRM
12 month FTC
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business at the forefront of TV innovation to create change and drive real transformation for NOW TV’s customer marketing across the digital landscape… developing strategies to further grow NOW TV’s revenue through effective marketing communications, segmentation and leveraging best in-class proprietary and third party martech.
What you’ll do:
- Developing our marketing plans across owned and paid media, and managing our budget across all the main (and emerging) digital marketing channels
- Owning and refining regular reporting on metrics and provide ongoing optimisation based on robust insight and data; whilst matrix-managing your optimisation programme across in-house teams and external agencies to deliver the lowest possible CPA and cost-to-retain KPIs
- Defining the strategic vision and roadmap for digital and CRM marketing, (growth, operational efficiency, etc.) and work closely with a number of teams to deliver this
- Maintain expert knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media and emerging owned channel – and ensuring we are always exploring ‘the next big thing’
- You will maintain and further develop the test-and-learn culture across the team – ensuring our communications are insight-driven, audience-led, supportive of our strategy and objectives – and communicated and understood across the business
- Define and manage our customer contact strategy, across multiple customer touchpoints (owned and paid), in order to maximise reach and relevancy – targeting different audience segments (and by leveraging existing propensity models) through personalised messaging. Owned channels include email, push notifications, in-app messaging.
What you’ll bring:
- A real digital advocate, with a passion for delivering results and with an excellent commercial understanding.
- Ability to motivate and inspire people and build teams – and you thrive off accountability and delivering to targets.
- You have a vast understanding of digital marketing with a demonstrable track record of introducing or managing operations that include multiple digital channels, attribution, programmatic buying, conversion rate optimisation, large scale CRM programmes and large media budgets
- You are highly numerate and analytical – with the ability to draw out insights and quickly develop plans to deliver on the opportunity that these present
- You both thrive and have experience of environments that are highly commercial and sales orientated
- You have excellent leadership skills and are an experienced people manager
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
With 24 million customers across six countries, Sky is Europe’s leading media and entertainment company and is proud to be part of the Comcast group. Our 32,000 employees help connect our customers to the very best entertainment, sports, news, arts and to our own local, original content. Following the success of Sky o...