Online CRM Executive
Editec is a successful lottery and sports betting consultancy, supporting clients in over 25 countries across Africa. The company is fast growing, has doubled in size over the last 3 years, and has plans for further expansion. The company is globally recognised as a start-up specialist for gaming operations in emerging markets.
Are you someone that enjoys communicating with the customer? Do you want to help deliver a first class customer experience? Do you enjoy watching sport?
WE NEED AN IN-HOUSE EXPERT FOR ALL THINGS CRM!
Editec are searching for a ‘CRM executive” to be responsible for multiple countries in the African market.
Working closely with the CRM Manager for these markets, you will support the development and implementation of our CRM strategy.
The main focus will be helping to deliver a coherent and relevant CRM strategy, that will engage the customer across multiple different digital channels. You will need to work closely with the CRM Manager to discover best performing segments that will be receptive of messaging. As well as helping to define the approach that Editec takes in each market on a local level
The nature of our industry is fast-paced and demanding, Gambling is very competitive and brings a lot more restrictions than other products or services. Therefore, it is crucial that the ideal candidate understands betting and the mentality alongside proven CRM experience.
Our brands are market leaders and will provide you with a platform to engage customers with messaging and campaigns that drive reengagement, retention, and incremental growth.
We require an innovative & dynamic candidate who is able to think ‘outside the box’ and will hit the ground running. Our goal is to be best in class for CRM in our markets, therefore an ambitious and driven person is needed. You will own the CRM strategy and execution for multiple countries and brands, including customer data management, end-to-end management of email & mobile campaigns and post campaign reporting.
We are looking for a candidate who combines creativity with an analytical mindset. Someone who is passionate about CRM trends and understands the importance of this channel to the overall business
- Owning the Bonus promotional and marketing campaign calendar for your countries
- Assisting with promotional design briefs to different departments and ensuring campaigns are fulfilled by relevant teams
- Executing, analysing and reporting on campaigns through various data platforms, suggesting, testing and implementing new strategies to improve future performance
- Collate player statistics in a presentable and meaningful manner. Utilise these stats to review current promotions and drive further profitability in the future
- Creating an email/mobile testing matrix, to optimise campaigns via A/B split testing.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of activity from all player segments
- Help in defining and building new customer segments
- Support the Online Country Manager on implementing customer journeys from pre-acquisition through to acquisition, retention and churn reduction and maximizing the PNL
- Marketing activities for all Editec brands including, copywriting, and campaign creation and analysis.
- Competitor analysis and market development
- Working closely with technology partners
- Creating, sourcing and publishing relevant and compelling CRM messaging
- Designing and briefing a range of multimedia content (video, GIFs and still images) to be distributed across different markets as well as landing pages.
- Have gambling/gaming industry experience (Sportsbook, casino & lotto)
- Have a keen interest in Sports, especially football
- Experience working with CRM & automation platforms and ESP
- Basic coding and editing HTML email templates (preferred but not essential)
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Strong background in customer engagement, loyalty and retention strategies and execution.
- Undertaken competitor analysis & reporting previously
- Good attention to detail & creative
- Strong communication skills
- Quality project & time management skills
- Ability to work dynamically and remotely
- Ability to work flexible hours as some times will be dynamic and weekend work may be needed.
- Experience in localisation of content for foreign markets (preferably Africa)
Editec has an amazing working environment and vibrant company culture,
If you believe you fit the requirements and want to become a part of our family then please send your CV across.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout