Senior Director of Email Strategic Consulting
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
As part of Epsilon's market-leading Interactive Strategic Services team, you will contribute to and lead a team of interactive strategists, working with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize Interactive marketing strategies and tactics with a focus on digital channels – specifically the email channel. Using your analytical skills and online marketing experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into their overall performance and help them use this insight to drive better marketing ROI. In addition, the Senior Director will develop, create, train and evangelize new and existing digital strategy offerings throughout Epsilon and lead the charge on creating new business opportunities in this area.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
- Manage and grow a team of 2-3 strategists and consultants on existing client projects and retainers for Epsilon clients.
- Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients in quality presentations to improve marketing performance.
- Work with Industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities.
- Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Degree in an analytical/business/marketing/advertising discipline is ideal, MBA preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations to understand, define, and meet client needs
- Proactively drives innovation
- Expertise with email user experience best practices
- Experience with consulting projects in interactive marketing, including email strategy
- Working experience in a marketing agency, services firm, or consulting organization.
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic email programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Experience working on projects in multiple digital channels – social, online media, affiliate, mobile, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Superb communication, presentation and public-speaking skills.
Comfortable being the differentiator in the room among senior leadership and C-level executives on email initiatives and expertise, quickly relating to their objectives and business needs and providing credible advice
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
The leader in outcome-based marketing, Epsilon has more than 50 years of experience providing the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers with award-winning data and technology. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises™, across a suite of modular products spanning CRM, digital media, loyalty and emai...