Sr. Product Manager- Email Security
Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye Security offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, and nation-state grade threat intelligence. With this approach, FireEye Security eliminates the complexity and burden of cybersecurity for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyberattacks. Our security portfolio protects customers across endpoints, infrastructure, applications, and in the cloud. For more information, please visit www.fireeye.com.
We are looking for a customer-centric Product Manager who takes ownership and is passionate about security and solving customer problems. Do you want to leverage your business, technical and people skills to solve real world cyber security problems? If yes, then read on.
As a senior Product leader for FireEye Email Security – Cloud Edition, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the product management, including defining and executing the Cloud Email Security’s vision, strategy and roadmap. Cloud Email Security is a strategic high growth SaaS product in FireEye’s XDR portfolio and our customers rely on us to protect the number one attack vector – Email. This is a highly visible and strategic role responsible for making our customers successful and for delivering business outcomes.
What You'll Do:
- Define a winning strategy that balances long-term success with short-term customer and product needs
- Work with customers to identify the pain points and bring those insights to the internal FireEye teams
- Responsible for capturing market, customer, and product requirements and working closely with engineering, UX, and research teams to execute the product roadmap
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success, sales, and other cross-functional teams to align business strategy and support growth
- Support enablement of our global sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our solutions to increase win rates
- Develop and analyze business and product metrics to assess the success of product and features, and determine necessary enhancements
- Perform competitive analysis on market and adjacent markets
- Present product vision and roadmap to customers, partners, and industry analysts
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in Cloud Security space
- Experience bringing new SaaS products to market and scaling to thousands of customers in multiple geographies
- Experience with agile development methodologies and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to think and act strategically, and pay attention to details
- Proactive self-starter with a strong work ethic and ownership mindset
- Prior experience leading product management for email or messaging security technologies
FireEye Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $110,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
*Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)
Mandiant (formerly FireEye) has announced the sale of its Products business to Symphony Technology Group. Learn more about the sale here: https://www.fireeye.com/company/press-releases/2021/fireeye-announces-sale-of-fireeye-products-business-to-symphony-technology-group.html. This position will be part of the FireEye Security organization under the purchasing company. Our new company's security portfolio protects customers across endpoints, infrastructure, applications, and in the cloud. We will accelerate efforts to develop an integrated security platform powered by artificial intelligence and automation for superior threat detection and prevention.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout